• Tagged users None
Miket420

Miket420

Please help me with this girl 3

Please help me with this girl
Please help me with this girl 2
ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

Hey man, have you gotten any info yet or u still pulling out your hair lol I just just ended up fostering a few plants that a friend was having a probl that looked alot like this. Let me just as a couple ?'s first tho. What are you growing in? And how are you feeding?
By that I mean 2 things actually. Are you attpting to feed on some sort of schedule or u just letting them dry out any when they tell u they are thirsty are.u watering, or u just like trying to feed every twothree days or something? And last part. May be a multi part question. What nutrients are you using, what rate are you feeding? Are you going by the recommended dosage of are you just trying to feel it out and find the sweet spot?

Miket420

Miket420

Hey man, have you gotten any info yet or u still pulling out your hair lol I just just ended up fostering a few plants that a friend was having a probl that looked alot like this. Let me just as a couple ?'s first tho. What are you growing in? And how are you feeding?
By that I mean 2 things actually. Are you attpting to feed on some sort of schedule or u just letting them dry out any when they tell u they are thirsty are.u watering, or u just like trying to feed every twothree days or something? And last part. May be a multi part question. What nutrients are you using, what rate are you feeding? Are you going by the recommended dosage of are you just trying to feel it out and find the sweet spot?
thanks I'm still pulling out my hair lol... every 3 days fed semi heavily tiger bloom big bloom and bud candy... roots are super healthy.. I have a every 2 days feeding regular dosage of NOW advanced nutrient overdrive (for these last two weeks. and bud candy along with a water 2 x a day bc it gets hot in the green house outdoor i pulled it away from the top and it hasn't got worse or sore as d to any plants. also been treating with neem .. also its been getting hot and I just THREW EM no transition into the sun after vegging indoors but the other three took to it and love it... I've been trying to water a bit in the afternoon to cool.roots. lemme know anything bud !!! appreciate ya

chemistry

chemistry

Looks like scorching to me, only the top is frazzed where the sun is hitting it, a bit of gentle shade might turn it round.

Miket420

Miket420

Looks like scorching to me, only the top is frazzed where the sun is hitting it, a bit of gentle shade might turn it round.
thanks thats what I thought I'm gonna throw her in a nice spot today 😋

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

ThEm4DSc13_TiSt

First impressions honestly make me think either root issue nite issue or overwatering, I had what I thought was a deficiency way back set on like this at first looked like a potassium deficiency. Soni ended up trying to treat it for everything it didn't have a problem with and it ended up being it was just being both over fed and over watered, but it's hard to say just thru a picture, all the rest of your plants are heatly and happy? I'm just asking cuz the plant in the back of the one in question looks like it's either just thirsty, or possibly over watered? It's esp tricky growing in soil. What media are you using? Id say probably 90% of the "deficiencies" I've come across or had to deal with myself were mostly all brought on by overwatwring, but it's tough because they will manifest in a few different ways. Have you tested your runoff at all ? Ec, ppm? How hot is it in your greenhouse?

Miket420

Miket420

First impressions honestly make me think either root issue nite issue or overwatering, I had what I thought was a deficiency way back set on like this at first looked like a potassium deficiency. Soni ended up trying to treat it for everything it didn't have a problem with and it ended up being it was just being both over fed and over watered, but it's hard to say just thru a picture, all the rest of your plants are heatly and happy? I'm just asking cuz the plant in the back of the one in question looks like it's either just thirsty, or possibly over watered? It's esp tricky growing in soil. What media are you using? Id say probably 90% of the "deficiencies" I've come across or had to deal with myself were mostly all brought on by overwatwring, but it's tough because they will manifest in a few different ways. Have you tested your runoff at all ? Ec, ppm? How hot is it in your greenhouse?
thanks for concern... def could be over water and I have been feeding quite heavy and that's ACTUALLY going to sleep 💤 that was like right before pulling tarpa .. it does get HOT I've started letting em dry more however thTnone is not i overwatered
.. it does need water today we will see ! she is healthy a f soil is my specialty though ;)

Miket420

Miket420

thanks for concern... def could be over water and I have been feeding quite heavy and that's ACTUALLY going to sleep 💤 that was like right before pulling tarpa .. it does get HOT I've started letting em dry more however thTnone is not i overwatered
.. it does need water today we will see ! she is healthy a f soil is my specialty though ;)
[/QUOTE now nite issue??? too hot at night ? I think I narrowed it to sun burn

Top Bottom