• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stressedoutnewbie

Stressedoutnewbie

Is this good plant food for cannabis

Stressedoutnewbie

Stressedoutnewbie

What are you spraying on your plants?
I'm back here to listen for more advice got everything they need to start over well at least to transplant the one thats is dying where's a good place to put the smart pots at I have no grass and I just put them on cement?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Its not dead yet , I think I may have sprayed that solution too much on my plant and on the soil so if I stop using that mixture maybe it'll go back to normal growing like it should what do you think?
Be extremely careful with Neem oil it will burn your plant if not correctly applied .od

Stressedoutnewbie

Stressedoutnewbie

Well that'll probably happen since I have no pa patience and probably will over apply! I'm not going to use neem oil. I'm going to use Eliminator.

Stressedoutnewbie

Stressedoutnewbie

One tablespoon of mild soap with with a cup of vegetable oil mixture. 2 tablespoons of the solution in a quart of water mild soap is Castile with peppermint oil.
[/QQUO
Be extremely careful with Neem oil it will burn your plant if not correctly applied .od
I got the proper soil for it I transplanted it in Fox Farm Ocean Forest a smart pot so there's no way I could even over water it, and Mycorrhizae because I heard nobody transplants without it! I would like to thank everybody's advice to properly grow cannabis I was a blind grower but now I can see, I will keep posting my photos so you all can see my plants progress!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
First thing is to overcome the bugs. That can be relatively easy and not hard on the plant.
I think I see the problem in how insecticide soaps have become a shit-show. What you use is crop dependent. That formula may work on some other species, just fine. The deal here is their is some pregnant assumption that you may smoke this plant. And that treatment will not do, if that is the case.

For soft-bodied pests - I recommend something like SaferSoap. Use as directed. The potassium salts are in a concentration that will fuck up their day but will not injure the plant. Runoff into soil also isn't a bad thing, unlike lots of other shit that get sprayed on cannabis.

For mites, you gotta go hard-core. I recommend neem oil, only if the diagnosis is certain. And anything that gets treated is not product. You have to eliminate the pest during vegitation and grow and shed all that vegetation that was treated.

The point is to grow as clean as possible. All those miracles of science on the shelf are not what you want to smoke.
Fucking solid information right there. Thank you.

Top Bottom