please help my year old 7 foot tall mom needs help

• Thread starter NBfrost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NBfrost

I was wondering if i could have you guys look at my mom . Is a year old and i have never had any issues with it untill now . Its pure kush from green house . I feed it 30 ml per 5 gal . of flora nova grow , the one part formula . I decided to switch the nutes in my flower room to jungle juice 3 part . i got the bright idea to feed the micro then the flora on alternate feedings to my moms , well ever since my kush has not been right ... i am going to flush it , tomarrow , i always ph my water to 5.8 . any thoughts ? i am going to cut about 100 of it soon .Sorry guys the photo is sideways .

Please help my year old 7 foot tall mom needs help
Please help my year old 7 foot tall mom needs help 3
Please help my year old 7 foot tall mom needs help 4

Please help my year old 7 foot tall mom needs help 2
N

NBfrost

i keep haing a height issues lol , but i have moms that i can take a tray and a half from every time .. im planning on one more tray then im going to pop her outside for the season .. what can i do to correct this ?

Reactions: mal
L

lilpigpig

if your having having issue either tied her down or super crop... Or you can do both. The way I keep my mother under 5 feet is above and use a smaller pot like 3 gal. It had work for me

N

NBfrost

Have you ever had an issue with root bound plants ? I had some kush go into bud on an 18 /6 light schedual and my buddie says it cause they were root bound . But i tend to think it was due to the nutes i was mixing

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Have you ever had an issue with root bound plants ? I had some kush go into bud on an 18 /6 light schedual and my buddie says it cause they were root bound . But i tend to think it was due to the nutes i was mixing
Was def rootboundness, not nutes...unless you were hitting it with hammerhead and moab and bloom nutes...;)
If you top and maintain the mother by cutting it when it needs it you can pull over a 100 cuts off a 3ft tall plant easily...wide container is better than taller or narrow for what your shooting for...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
p.s. take a new cut to mother when that one is getting too tall, problem solved.

N

NBfrost

i will do that .. does anyone know of a good thread on topping moms ? its coming around alittle but i am in the middle of cloning for my outside season atm too 150 clones yesterday and never even put a dent in it lol thanks for the help

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Put that girl outside, she'll give you a few wheelbarrows of weed

mal

N

NBfrost

i intend to do that , going to take some clipping first tho . I also have a cheese mom that 5 feet tall , it goes about 4 feet up and then turns 90 degrees and grows horizontal along the wall and all the branches hang downward ill post a pic its growing like a vine

Intense

Intense

She'll be a beauty outdoors.

That cheese mom sounds pretty funny. How'd it end up growing like that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom