Please help new to coco

• Thread starter Ana1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ana1

Ana1

Hi I needs some help! I am new to coco and I have started to have issues. My blue dream and gorilla glue are showing signs of problems. Any help is appreciated. I just don't know what the problem is because other plants are growing fine.

Please help new to coco
Please help new to coco 2
Please help new to coco 3
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Ana1

Ana1

Thank you,
I use a 40/ 60 mix coco perlite. I was watering like soil until I read it was wrong, then I tried watering everyday but one of my plant started drooping so I backed off. Now I am trying every other day. The ec is 1.2 in and out and the PPM is 900 in and out. Does this sound right. At first I wasn't measuring the ec or PPM but I have bought a meter to measure. I check the ph going in and it is 6.0, I use the ph chemical to test because I don't have a meter. I checked the ph runoff and it was between 5.5 and 6.0

Ana1

Ana1

Now I'm seeing new problems. Do anyone else know what's going on? I also have a co2 bag hanging

20210807 1603463
20210807 1603512
vchavez

vchavez

Hi I needs some help! I am new to coco and I have started to have issues. My blue dream and gorilla glue are showing signs of problems. Any help is appreciated. I just don't know what the problem is because other plants are growing fine.
Did you buffer your coco before using it ?

You don´t mention adding CalMag in your nutrients.

What water you use ?

EC of water only ?

The Co2 subject my recommendation is learn the basics, start to walk no need to run bro, other growers told me that, until today I haven't put any Co2, I'm still learning basics is a road to get there.

Last edited:
Shayne010944

Shayne010944

add cal mag , ppm should be around 450 and e.c 1.0 max at your stage . should be watering till run off daily

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Before adding anything, bring your pH down to 5.5 going in. You may be slightly locked out.
DO NOT JUDGE BY THE SAME LEAVES because they will NOT heal. Watch the new growth for signs of problems.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
To be honest with you, if it is your first Coco Grow, just throw them out and start over, you will end up with a much greater chance of a good grow experience and the new plants will probably finish just as quickly as the ones you have growing/dying/suffering.
Just my opinion of course.
My recommendation would be to:

Buy a bag of Canna Coco Pro Plus and a 250ml of Canna Start
250ml Of Canna CalMag (you will hardly need it but it is good to have and is cheap enough)
1L of Canna Rhizotonic
1L of Canna A+B (you get a litre of each)
1L of Canna PK 13/14
1L of Canna Boost Accelerator (for later in growth so you can push that extra cost a month or more {it's the most expensive additive.

I use Vinegar for PH down myself.

Also get:

Ecothrive Charge and Ecothrive Biosys and don't be afraid to use it.

PH Meter
EC Meter

I started this way almost a year ago and have had very decent results.

Canna stuff might be a bit more expensive but it is also seemed like that bit extra idiot proof that I needed as a beginner.

Scar818

Scar818

Usually the problems im seeing indicate ph invalance but in this case I believe it might be due to nutrient lockout. Your plants seem very young to be fed 900ppm. You can do 900 last week or 2 of veg and 900 even then is max with little co2 augmentation. Try flushing it with ph water and some root cleaner and stress reliever. I personally use athenas for flush and nutriboost for stress. Those might help. But i would recommend back to back flushes with the correct ph.

Top Bottom