PLEASE HELP!!! NFTG mid flower yellowing + intervenal yellow/brown spots on sugar leaves. Reoccurring problem!!!

• Thread starter Sosogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sosogrower

Hello everyone, I am desperate to fix this reoccurring problem and have no clue where else to turn! Hopefully someone with some experience with Nectar For The Gods nutrients could give me a hand. I switched to NFTG about 2 years ago and have ran into this problem over and over again and have had no luck solving the problem. Around week 3-4 in flower I consistently see the newest sugar leaves forming begin to yellow out very quickly and also have necrotic yellow/brown spots inter-venally. Not only does it have an effect on the appearance of the product, forcing me to trim every last brown sugar leaf off..but I’m sure fixing the problem will greatly improve production. I’m Using the NFTG Greek Regimen + SLF-100 and tribus, using RO water. I use build a soil “light mix” https://buildasoil.com/products/buildasoil-living-soil-light
I try to water my plants every other day and I am on a “feed-feed-tea-feed-feed-flush schedule”
I’m in a 4x4 tent using a 600w HPS, canopy temps around 77° and RH is around 35%.

As I said before I feel like I have exhausted everything!!
-pH and PPM in range after performing soil slurry tests(6.6/430)
-definitely not spider mite stippling
-don’t think it’s a ca or mg issue as I have been adding a small amount of cal mag to feeds (I know NFTG is a calcium based line and I should not be adding calmag, I just didn’t know what else to try) on this current run and it doesn’t seem to be preventing the problem at all. Please let me know if you have had similar issues, know how to fix, or need any more info from me. I am desperate to fix this!! I attached a handful of pictures of the problem plant (day 26 flower) right now that’s the only strain doing it but I’m pretty positive the rest will soon follow, this strain is always particularly bad. Love y’all, and thanks in advance 💪🏽

Please help nftg mid flower yellowing  intervenal yellowbrown spots on sugar leaves reoccurrin
Please help nftg mid flower yellowing  intervenal yellowbrown spots on sugar leaves reoccurri
Please help nftg mid flower yellowing  intervenal yellowbrown spots on sugar leaves reoccurri
Last edited:
K

KieferStufferland

Your leaves are blue. Your petioles are purple, but you wait until it's too late to worry about your calcium toxicity?

Maybe I should mix up a special Bor-Pot for THC Farmer. You all have blue plants here. Weed is supposed to be green in case your under the age of 40 and have never experienced legit herb before

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
I don't run RO water in my grow but most people I know who do with NFTG usually run Demeter's at way higher amounts. It's just extra Ca but in that form it helps chelate the Mg in your soil making it more available to your plants because there's none in your water. Just my two cents. I may be way off. If it's a consistent problem you might want to check out the NFTG Facebook group. Bill Burns usually has good answers to RO issues with this line.

Top Bottom