Please help .. nitrogen poisoning, overwatering or Pk deficiency

• Thread starter Sofiawest99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sofiawest99

Sofiawest99

Hello again dear people. My babies have some problem please help :)) Some are 57 days old, others are 61 It all started last week maybe after watering, but not all plants. I grow Plagron light mix in soil 18 liter pots Tory with the Plagron products I use everything according to the table given to me by them. Plagron alga bloom Plagron sugar royal - As for this product it says that I have to give it until the last week and it contains only Nitrogen Npk (9-0-0) Plagron green sensation Plagron Pk 13-14 I do not measure Ph because I was told that these products and the soil I use regulate Ph itself. Until 4 days ago I was with Led lighting, but then I switched to Hps but the real problem with the leaves is from before the light change.
Thanks in advance to everyone

Please help  nitrogen poisoning overwatering or pk deficiency
Please help  nitrogen poisoning overwatering or pk deficiency 2
Please help  nitrogen poisoning overwatering or pk deficiency 3
AKgrow

AKgrow

How often do you water? It does look like water problems to me, but there is only so much to look at in those pictures. Can you take pictures on more natural light? I'm going to look at what's in your nutes. Also, what are your temps? Humidity level? Light schedule? Brand of soil?

Sofiawest99

Sofiawest99

I'm waiting for it to dry. Maybe 6-7 days. The temperature is 70-78..the humidity is between 40 and 50 from the change of lighting the humidity dropped slightly .. 20/4 The soil brand is (Plagron)
The leaves turn yellow and become soft

IMG 20211126 231225
IMG 20211126 231339
IMG 20211126 231444
IMG 20211126 231319
Top Bottom