Please help PPM question coco

• Thread starter Shayne010944
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Hi , I need help please from anyone how knows about growing in coco.

so my plant is in week 2-3 of flowering and looking ok I guess.

using green planet duel fuel 2 part with massive bloom and rezin.

so I mix up 2.25ml of duel fuel part 1 and part 2

then add 15ml of massive bloom

add 6 ml of rezin.

i mix all this into 3 litres of water . The PPM is around 2100

so then I dilute with ph water until I get to 1100PPM. And then water.

im watering once every day with this mix

my question is I check the run off everyday and it’s still at 1100 which is the same as it goes in . Is that supposed to be right ?

also I’ve been told to add pk spike which shows it raises the ppm by 250 for a mil.

does that mean you just add more water when mixing up to keep the ppm at 1100?
I’m so confused

SSgrower

SSgrower

Patience grasshopper, research ppm, run off is where to check as well, your nutes are "new" unfamiliar to some. Clean the shot glass or syringe, whatever you use to give nutes.

Enforcer

Enforcer

my question is I check the run off everyday and it’s still at 1100 which is the same as it goes in . Is that supposed to be right ?

also I’ve been told to add pk spike which shows it raises the ppm by 250 for a mil.

does that mean you just add more water when mixing up to keep the ppm at 1100?
I’m so confused

Yes, that is correct. The runoff ppm shouldn’t go past 200ppm above what your input is. That indicates salt buildup. However, lower or equal ppm runoff means your doing the watering right for your situation as far as frequency.

Yes, if you wanted to add something to your mix, add it in to the original mix before diluting it down to your preferred ppm.

Sounds like you’re doing fine. Pics?

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Yes, that is correct. The runoff ppm shouldn’t go past 200ppm above what your input is. That indicates salt buildup. However, lower or equal ppm runoff means your doing the watering right for your situation as far as frequency.

Yes, if you wanted to add something to your mix, add it in to the original mix before diluting it down to your preferred ppm.

Sounds like you’re doing fine. Pics?
Thanks mate , only have 1 plant so will get you a pic soon

Top Bottom