Please help! Problems at 2 Months...

• Thread starter ComB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComB

ComB

Hello everybody,

Let me start out by thanking anyone who helps for their time in advance. I’m new to this site and to growing in general.
I am at 2 months in veg since planting seeds. They are random sensi seed bank feminized photoperiods.
Fox farm happy frog soil. Emerald harvest 3 part nutrients.
i am beginning to see discoloration on some leaves, worse on some plants than others.
Any info you can provide is appreciated.

Please help problems at 2 months
Please help problems at 2 months 2
Please help problems at 2 months 3
Please help problems at 2 months 4
Please help problems at 2 months 5
Please help problems at 2 months 6
Seraphine

Seraphine

Looks like calcium deficiency. I’m not familiar with that line of nutrients but the micro should have calcium in it. Calcium in soil is best taken up by the roots when the pH is between 6.2 and 6.8. If you’ve been pHing correctly then I’d pick up a cal-mag supplement.

Seraphine

Seraphine

After looking closer you also have the start of a magnesium deficiency which makes sense because the two require the same pH at the root zone. Cal-mag will fix both.

ComB

ComB

After looking closer you also have the start of a magnesium deficiency which makes sense because the two require the same pH at the root zone. Cal-mag will fix both.

Will this work despite it saying use just before bud development? I’ve honestly never used cal mag I just had this sample bottle given to me by a local grow store...
697865B7 EED6 44BB A439 FC88109E15DB
0D386073 FE0C 4B1C 950F BFF00AC07DC7

ComB

ComB

And I should test my water so it’s between 6.2 and 6.8 ph, correct?

Seraphine

Seraphine

That will work. It’s cal-mag. Test water after you add all the nutrients. If it’s not within range then you’ll need to pH appropriately.

ComB

ComB

That will work. It’s cal-mag. Test water after you add all the nutrients. If it’s not within range then you’ll need to pH appropriately.
Should I expect to see spotting stop, should I see leaves that aren’t too bad go back to their healthy color? Thank you for your help.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

that middle plant seems a bit finicky,now me and my own personal opinion is foiler spray that plant with epsome salt a little after lights out,give plant time to col down after light out,if you have feed all the plants the same that one is finicky,i wouldnt add any thing to the feed ,the plant looks of nute burn on tips,so that plant i would just water next round and watch the new growth for 3 days,if the new growth doesnt look better then i would add epsome salt to the feed for mag,most soils are loaded with calcium and mag,its the balance that keep it right,if you over feed something it doesnt take much to lock them out,like i said just my opinon

Seraphine

Seraphine

The spotting will stop however the leaves that are already damaged will remain the same but shouldn’t get worse. You will see the symptoms of the magnesium deficiency disappear since you caught it before any physical damage occurred.

Latest posts

Top Bottom