Please help quick

• Thread starter bluegrass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

ProGroWannabe

Why would you wanna quit smokin? I've got some pure sativa here that makes the dumbest shit seem funny. Maybe you should just switch to sats?...lol

B

bluegrass

Its a possibility, i have only ever smoke SSH, when it comes to sats anyways. I wish I had the patience and the space to grow an exotic sativa! One day!

B

bluegrass

Alright folks, I soaked the room with diluted bleach and a sponge. I wiped and sterilized the ceiling fan, and the two rotating fans with bleach water. The rez was changed out. I trimmed the lower growth and all the infected leaves that I could find. I have noticed that spraying the buds directly has cause my trichs to turn an amber color. Lesson learned on that one. I imagine that the mold will come back and more work will need to be done. I only have 20 days until harvest so I am hoping I can fend this shit off until then. My yield will suffer tremendously I imagine.

Hey guys one question, how often should I re apply the serenade or peroxide? I dont want to do more damage by treating than the actual mold would do. Thanks

B

bluegrass

Or let me ask you this, would it be better to follow up with a ph'd 8 or 9 foliar spray for a couple days? What would you guys do?

P

ProGroWannabe

I'd love to be able to give you solid advice bluegrass, but I don't have any. I've been fortunate to never have mold/mildew issues.

B

bluegrass

gave the plants a once over and it "appears" to have resided...Thanks for the help folks!

and PGW, you're as worthless as tits on a bore hog! LOL Just kidding bro! Thanks for your help too ! Peace and Respect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom