Please help - seedlings with drooping leaves and dark undersides

• Thread starter inovermyhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

Babies that small I would use some weak peroxide and dunk the whole plant if it is a fungus. I would first apply some to one plant with a cotton tip should disappear right away. Suerte JK

I

inovermyhead

I get this effect with my seedlings when I need to upsize the pot, from the looks of it the soil is pretty dry, and very far down in the cut. My guess is they really just want to get those roots out there, move em up to a 1 gal and see how they do. other than that little issue you have though, your doing great.
And another thing you could use on the PM is a product called benomyl, uses the same bacteria thats in milk, but this is what known as a systemic, therefor it stays in the plants system for a week or so, then is totally dissipated, but that time left in the system of the plant makes it very hard for the pm to get back there, usually after a few treatments, your golden.
Hope that helps out a little.

Thanks, they seem to have pulled through ok a couple ahve been kinda stunted. I still havent repotted, prepping tonight. Is it better to do it at any particular time durning the light cycle?

Top Bottom