PLEASE HELP SICK PLANTS IN COCO :(

• Thread starter GREATWEED24
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GREATWEED24

GREATWEED24

Hi there, second grow here, first time with autoflowers, also first time using Advanced nutrients sensi bloom coco, i feed them every day same time, the last batch loved it so not sure if thats the issue or not, so yeah growing in coco, temps are 79f which should be perfect, and 45-50% RH which should be perfect as well, she was growing perfect until a week ago, My thoughts are i had not switched from grow to bloom nutrients in time and that was the issue, been feeding for about 4 days nows now and still no change, also started to feed every other day because im thinking the roots or oversaturated that being my guess with how droopy they are. as you can see i also have different spots and marks on the lower leaves. really not sure what the issue is i spoke with several people from AN and they said to follow there nutrient chart and everything will be fine as long as im using R.O water. so ive been doing that and yeah had no problems up until now. PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

Please help sick plants in coco
Please help sick plants in coco 2
Please help sick plants in coco 3
Please help sick plants in coco 4
Please help sick plants in coco 5
MassiveGreen

MassiveGreen

Looks like you have multiple issues, but lets start with WHY do you feed them daily?! they are in coco, Always allows the upper 1 inch to go very dry before watering ot feeding again. Also, we all love feeding, but its really best to alternate PH water ( can put tea, or beneficials) and feed. your girls show overwatering, and the claw means you are over feeding. let them dry out a bit, than flush with clearex or just 6-6.5 ph water with bennies. than after top 1 inch goes dry again, give light feeding and alternate. Not familiar with the nutrients you use, so please see that there is enough cal, mag and molybdenum ( spots on the leaves) Good luck!

GREATWEED24

GREATWEED24

Looks like you have multiple issues, but lets start with WHY do you feed them daily?! they are in coco, Always allows the upper 1 inch to go very dry before watering ot feeding again. Also, we all love feeding, but its really best to alternate PH water ( can put tea, or beneficials) and feed. your girls show overwatering, and the claw means you are over feeding. let them dry out a bit, than flush with clearex or just 6-6.5 ph water with bennies. than after top 1 inch goes dry again, give light feeding and alternate. Not familiar with the nutrients you use, so please see that there is enough cal, mag and molybdenum ( spots on the leaves) Good luck!
Hi i was feeding them daily because last grow i was feeding them every few days and they were even worse then this grow, then i was told to flush and feed them everyday to never let coco dry because its like hydroponics and any dry will start to grow salt build up, once i watered everyday after a good flush they loved and and were thriving perfect burnt tips and all. I think why i was able to get away with that last grow is because i was using a ph meter and ec reader and mixing a potent batch of nutes then watering them down to the correct ec, but was told with this new nutes with its PH perfect technology to just feed what the company says to feed and let them do its thing, but what they say too feed is much much stronger nutes then i was feeding last grow. so yes makes sense that there getting too much nutes, i will flush and give them water every other day perhaps, and every other time being with nute water if you can understand. Do you use coco? how do you feed?

MassiveGreen

MassiveGreen

do you know the ph of your water?
yes, i use coco coir based mix, not just pure coco, but i mostly grow outdoors these days. I give lots of tea, use beneficials and earth juice grow, bloom and master bloom, with CalMag and PH up or down as needed.
the new nutes you got may be perfectly ph balanced, but you add that to water and if your water's ph is too low or too high, the neuts isn't going to fix that. its best to know the solution ph & ppm. flushing in between feeds always make them happy, i use 6-6.5 ph water and a little molasses to flush.
are your girls much bigger than the pots they are in? maybe time to give those roots a bit more space?

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Check the ph of your runoff. It looks like your ph is pretty far out of range. You may think you need to feed more?, but that will only make the issue worse.
Massivegreen has some good advice!
The 1st thing I'd recommend is finding out what your ph is in your root zone.
Once that is corrected, you should see new healthy growth.
If you're still having issues, well move on to other possibilities.

Top Bottom