Please help small to no buds week 5

• Thread starter Alfredo0119
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Alfredo0119

Alfredo0119

Temps are 35 Fahrenheit at night and 70 during the day. Buds are barely growing and have been in flower mode since 1/17. In a small greenhouse that’s not fully covered. Why are the buds not getting bigger?

Please help small to no buds week 5
Please help small to no buds week 5 2
Please help small to no buds week 5 3
TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

My guess is gonna be the 35 degrees is shocking the plant and that’s stunting it’s growth.

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Think you need to be at least 55F to have decent growth. Anything lower slows it. Keep in mind you were very close to freezing

Alfredo0119

Alfredo0119

Think you need to be at least 55F to have decent growth. Anything lower slows it. Keep in mind you were very close to freezing
Is that it is slowing it down and buds will increase in time with warmth? Or that it is making the plant form small buds that won’t get any any bigger?

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Cold temps are good at finish if you want colours. Cold temps any other time is bad variably with the temp. You want ideally between 50-70 night temps And under 90F day temps. Rh 60% veg 50-40% flower. 40% at finish

Alfredo0119

Alfredo0119

Temp will affect the metabolism of the plant. So yes it will definitely affect yield. It's slowing everything. But I have to say they look dam nice
Thanks I’m trying but not too excited about the yield hopefully things turn around

Onemorecast

Onemorecast

Looking great! They are definitely cold and slowed like others have said. If you could get the temps up i'm sure it would be worth it for yeild and growth.

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Could try one of them cheap fans that produce heat like the blades glow orange, set it a distance enough to blow through at night and not burn leafs and etc. that might help

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Temps are 35 Fahrenheit at night and 70 during the day. Buds are barely growing and have been in flower mode since 1/17. In a small greenhouse that’s not fully covered. Why are the buds not getting bigger?
A little cold . I'm guessing desert grow. Looks pretty good though dude.

Latest posts

Top Bottom