Please Help! The leaves are turning a weird yellow/brown

• Thread starter RobbysPro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RobbysPro

RobbysPro

My plant just started it’s veg cycle and is currently on day 30 from seed. I’m using fox farm soil and nutrients and I’ve been feeding all 3 of my plants the exact same and haven’t had any problems until now. The leaves are turning a weird yellow/brown and are starting to droop. Since I’m treating all plants the exact same I’m not sure what the problem is! Any thoughts will help, thank you!

Please help the leaves are turning a weird yellowbrown
Please help the leaves are turning a weird yellowbrown 2
Dan789

Dan789

Looks like Nitrogen toxicity, but also not sure what the light is adding/subtracting (normal lighting only, please).

RobbysPro

RobbysPro

Looks like Nitrogen toxicity, but also not sure what the light is adding/subtracting (normal lighting only, please).

Thank you, that could definitely be it. Right now I’m using a 1000w led on a 24/0 light schedule and I keep it about 36 in from the plant.

Dan789

Dan789

What I'm saying is that a picture taken with artificial or bluple light doesn't represent what's going on with the plant accurately enough for anyone to say what the fuck is going on...

RobbysPro

RobbysPro

What I'm saying is that a picture taken with artificial or bluple light doesn't represent what's going on with the plant accurately enough for anyone to say what the fuck is going on...
10/4 yeah I went ahead and trimmed the affected leaves and am going to cut back on the nitrogen. Thank you!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Back off on the food. Give a light flush check your ph, there still smallish to feed a full dose.
Agree I wouldn't feed a plant that small in foxfarm Ocean forest for months, plus as mentioned what's your pH?

Also look at the way your watering! No bueno! There's a recent thread on here by @SadBadGrower that will teach you how to water a plant in soil properly, good luck

Top Bottom