Please help with Coco grow

• Thread starter JustMeAndMyShepherd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JustMeAndMyShepherd

JustMeAndMyShepherd

Hey everyone, I could really use some guidance on what's going on with my grow.
I'm using GH 3part and CalMag, 5ml of each per gallon.
I use an RO and The pH is always between 6.3 and 6.5.
Only about half of the plants have leaves like this so I am really confused about what's going on. Any opinions, tips, or guidance would be really appreciated.

Please help with coco grow
Please help with coco grow 2
Please help with coco grow 3
Please help with coco grow 4
3 balls

3 balls

I would add to take any "you cant overwater coco" advice with a grain of salt. You can water 10 times a day in the right circumstances, but doing so right after a significant up potting transplant will not end well.

JustMeAndMyShepherd

JustMeAndMyShepherd

I would add to take any "you cant overwater coco" advice with a grain of salt. You can water 10 times a day in the right circumstances, but doing so right after a significant up potting transplant will not end well.
I definitely learned that the hard way. Had some serious canoeing happening with my leaves. I corrected it and they are recovering.
Thank you!

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

I started at 5.6/5.7 and worked my way upto 6. Still varying around 5.8/6 in flower, is there a reason your doing your PH so high ?
Also watering multiple times per day

JustMeAndMyShepherd

JustMeAndMyShepherd

I started at 5.6/5.7 and worked my way upto 6. Still varying around 5.8/6 in flower, is there a reason your doing your PH so high ?
Also watering multiple times per day
Simple ignorance I suppose. I always thought that 6.5 was the golden spot. Thinking back I feel really stupid about that, when they were babies I had the pH at 5.5 and I bumped them up to 6.5 right after transplanting.
Ugghh rook move

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Simple ignorance I suppose. I always thought that 6.5 was the golden spot. Thinking back I feel really stupid about that, when they were babies I had the pH at 5.5 and I bumped them up to 6.5 right after transplanting.
Ugghh rook move

6.5 is a golden spot, just for soil.
For Coco it's 5.8 although many people say 6 is the golden spot especially later on in flower etc. Just 6, never above it
I'm in the middle of my first Coco grow too but I've been learning from aqua and now I have monsters and no space 🥺😂

JustMeAndMyShepherd

JustMeAndMyShepherd

6.5 is a golden spot, just for soil.
For Coco it's 5.8 although many people say 6 is the golden spot especially later on in flower etc. Just 6, never above it
I'm in the middle of my first Coco grow too but I've been learning from aqua and now I have monsters and no space 🥺😂
Thank you so much for your help, I feel so much better.
Good luck with your monsters! My girls are well on their way..well most of them at least.

Top Bottom