PLEASE HELP WITH FLOWER GROWTH

• Thread starter Louisjames1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Louisjames1

Louisjames1

Hi I vegetable for 3 weeks and my plants stayed really small I was told on yet that they are possibly a high bird between sativa and Indica that’s why they might be small two weeks ago tomorrow I turned the lights on after 48 in darkness and then gave them blood bud with sensi A&B
I got flowers within three or four days but they have stayed the same for the past seven or eight days and don’t seem to grow much bigger I am using Sensi a and B bloom and Big Bud and I plan to use overdrive towards the end. Will the flowers grow bigger or have they stunted growth I am doing a run-off 10 to 20 percent. I got flowers within three or four days of using blood bud and the flowers got bigger each day but they have stayed the same for the past seven or eight days only the leaves and stems I have noticed have grew and flowers don’t seem to grow much bigger I am using Sensi a and B bloom and Big Bud and I plan to use overdrive towards the end will the flowers grow bigger or have they stunted growth I am doing a run-off 10/20 % temp 27 degrees humidity 42%
it is probably me just being paranoid thinking that they are not grown and they probably are But any advice would be appreciated.
I am almost out of Big Bud is there something better I can give them and is there anything else I can use with it to make a bigger yield and is there anything I can use with the overdrive I have heard of B-52 or something like that is it worth the investment.
Thank you to anyone who replies I really appreciate your help.
Just so you know since I put the lights back on they have grown about an extra 7”8 inches in height and loads more foliage I have lollipop them but only took about a quarter of the bottom with them being small lavender take much more off so I am just tucking leaves behind stems.
Thanks again for the first people to reply to me you’re my first post and anybody who replies on this post I don’t even know if I have put it in the right category as I am new to this I felt proud as punch last week taking them from dying cuttings to where they are now but now I feel a little bit disappointed as I thought they would’ve grown rapidly using big bud
Please help with flower growth

Please help with flower growth 2
Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Big bud is what I use. The powder works better IMO. Don’t stress they are flowering. It may be the way you flipped that caused it. I’ve done the two day dark thing but find a natural flip for me works better. Normally takes 10-14 days for flowers to be established. If they do nothing for another 7-10 days then start to worry. Good luck

Habosabin

Habosabin

How tall were they when you flipped? They are gonna flower way longer than your veg so could easily double in height or more. The buds just keep getting fatter and fatter until near the end so don't worry to much. They look very healthy.

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Is big bud a PGR I geuss and that will stop the height of them and why would u give them 48 hours darkness first for and risk root rot bad choice I say I lost one plant when power burnt out after 3 days of darkness

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

And if big bud is a PGR as it sounds like to much will keep them small little rocks did u flush before u add stuff like that to

Madmax

Madmax

Its cool dude..the plants just making all its budsites as it stretches...once they have stopped stretching in say 3 weeks they will starting slowly filling in all those buds they made and when it gets towards the end they will put on more weight.just keep feeding them normally and no overfeeding and you should b right..

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Hi I vegetable for 3 weeks and my plants stayed really small I was told on yet that they are possibly a high bird between sativa and Indica that’s why they might be small two weeks ago tomorrow I turned the lights on after 48 in darkness and then gave them blood bud with sensi A&B
I got flowers within three or four days but they have stayed the same for the past seven or eight days and don’t seem to grow much bigger I am using Sensi a and B bloom and Big Bud and I plan to use overdrive towards the end. Will the flowers grow bigger or have they stunted growth I am doing a run-off 10 to 20 percent. I got flowers within three or four days of using blood bud and the flowers got bigger each day but they have stayed the same for the past seven or eight days only the leaves and stems I have noticed have grew and flowers don’t seem to grow much bigger I am using Sensi a and B bloom and Big Bud and I plan to use overdrive towards the end will the flowers grow bigger or have they stunted growth I am doing a run-off 10/20 % temp 27 degrees humidity 42%
it is probably me just being paranoid thinking that they are not grown and they probably are But any advice would be appreciated.
I am almost out of Big Bud is there something better I can give them and is there anything else I can use with it to make a bigger yield and is there anything I can use with the overdrive I have heard of B-52 or something like that is it worth the investment.
Thank you to anyone who replies I really appreciate your help.
Just so you know since I put the lights back on they have grown about an extra 7”8 inches in height and loads more foliage I have lollipop them but only took about a quarter of the bottom with them being small lavender take much more off so I am just tucking leaves behind stems.
Thanks again for the first people to reply to me you’re my first post and anybody who replies on this post I don’t even know if I have put it in the right category as I am new to this I felt proud as punch last week taking them from dying cuttings to where they are now but now I feel a little bit disappointed as I thought they would’ve grown rapidly using big bud
View attachment 1122729
Rise the temp to bro to early for them to be that cold mine are in 30 c still atm till they start to mature to stop bud rot mould from bud sweating out when they are dence🤙😎👍💯here's proof not even 4 weeks yet 🤙👍it's manly the drop in temp when lights air out 10 c drop for dence blooms 32 c max at this stage

20210527 090717
20210527 090724
Top Bottom