Please help with suspected pests!

• Thread starter laylayddrap
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

laylayddrap

Hello everyone!

I need help with the white suspected pests in the image! Not sure if these are speckles or particles, but these look like aphids or similar pests to me based on their round shape and placement on the leaf.

What are your thoughts? any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks again,

Untitled1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
i see a couple leaves and some are showing deficiencies and couple white things here and there but to really figure what it is you need a microscope to zoom in them. However, regardless of which it is, you could mix some neem oil and water and spray all over the plant. it's okay if it drips on the soil as it will kill any eggs that has been laid there. Make sure when you do it that the plant is not under the light or sun. Also, Once you've soaked her with the mixture than let it sit for couple minutes and than wash her. You also need to sanitize your entire equipment's, tools and anything in the room/tent.

Maybe @ComfortablyNumb can give you a organic alternative instead of neem oil since I don't know your grow setup.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Aphids will be on the bottom side of the leaf.
What are you growing in? This looks like either a bad pH problem or root rot.

Ray.Ray

Ray.Ray

Can any body identify these. They are on top of the leaf. They tend to be on a lower leaf . Outdoor grow. If you are not sure say so please.
I have 6 monstrous GG#4 plants growing out doors. At least one leaf like this has appeared on 4 different plants. I just pick the one leaf and destroy it.

IMG 03621

Top Bottom