Please help!

• Thread starter Northern 19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Northern 19

Northern 19

Hello! I have a problem with leaves they look like that since a week im using cfl s and bio nutrients fish mix...

Please help
Please help 2
Please help 3
Please help 4
BigCube

BigCube

Looks like the soil might be a bit hot for them. But the newer inner growth looks fine, they should recover.

Northern 19

Northern 19

Looks like the soil might be a bit hot for them. But the newer inner growth looks fine, they should recover.
Thank you ! I actually thought the opposite that the soil was not warm enough .. i checked online and read it maybe calcium deficiency... My soil mixture is coconut 3/1 vermiculite ... I man
age the temperature around 22-28 celcius

BigCube

BigCube

I meant hot as I too much nutrients. A lot of premixed soil has nutrients in them already. Sometimes the mix is a bit too strong for some seedlings. Causing a bit of tip burn, but if the new (inner) growth is fine, then it should work itself out.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Hot? If that is a photo its real hot, is it a photo or an autoflower? if it is a photoperiod have you fed it? I see a serious amount of pearlite, pearlite is nitro, when you add it to your mix for airation you use about 25% pearlite to your dirt max, to much pearlite means to much nitro what is your clear runoff ph?

Top Bottom