PLEASE HELP

• Thread starter kjkeene
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kjkeene

😱 😭 I am new to growing my own cannabis plants, I have been having a problem where my lower branches are going brown and turning to dust, I thought it was birds at first but it still seems to be creeping up. I have huge amazons next to them and I am so worried it affects them too. I have looked and sprayed for bugs and do not seem to find any. What could be causing it and how do I fix it? It's breaking my heart😭 because it just seems to be getting worse and my trees are big. I really don't want to loose my crops

Please help
Please help 2
Please help 3
Please help 4
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I can't see the details in the pictures too well, but as plants grow and get larger, sometimes the areas that get shaded and very little light can do this, but they usually turn yellow first and then eventually die and turn brown or fall off. This would be my first guess, but info such as your feeding schedule, type of medium you are growing in, amount of food you are providing, etc helps a lot with the process. A picture from a little further away would also help as I see mostly a tangle of blurry branches. My eyes aren't as good as they used to be, but a perspective of which branches on a wider picture would also help. Generally, insect damage affects mostly the leaves but an outdoor grow is unknown turf for me. I hope this helps a little... I'm sure some experienced outdoor growers will chime in.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

😱 😭 I am new to growing my own cannabis plants, I have been having a problem where my lower branches are going brown and turning to dust, I thought it was birds at first but it still seems to be creeping up. I have huge amazons next to them and I am so worried it affects them too. I have looked and sprayed for bugs and do not seem to find any. What could be causing it and how do I fix it? It's breaking my heart😭 because it just seems to be getting worse and my trees are big. I really don't want to loose my crops
Need full plant pics, I would guess for it to be where not much airflow or light is getting? What are your tops and other leaves looking like

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Looks like normal light deficiency. This is why a lot of growers trim out the growth in the elbows of each branch, or even more extreme, by "lollipopping" the branches.

Top Bottom