Please Help.

• Thread starter BRob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BRob

Not sure what's happening and don't see it on the chart.
Please help

shemshemet

shemshemet

Maybe the color temperature of your picture is off....the spots look white?

I was going to say light bleaching/burned from spray

B

BRob

It started out yellow then turned white. Wasn't from spraying. Got the same on two separate plants.

B

BRob

Guess I should have read up on posting etiquette a little more than I did. Being a rookie guess I panicked. Will try not to let it happen again. sorry

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That looks straight up light/heat scorched. If it's new to being outside, then that's the issue and it'll grow out of it. If it's being caused by sunlight reflecting on it, then you're going to have to shade or block or something.

B

BRob

Thanks everyone, after doing some more research I think it is light/heat scorched. It doesn't seem to be spreading.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Have you determined what caused it? For example, my neighbors have an area inside their grow that, for about 3 hours during the morning gets reflected sunlight off one of their windows. It burned an entire branch of one plant (because the scorch started at the bottom of the branch, so the xylem was well and truly violated) before they finally called me over to ask what was going on.

B

BRob

Think it was just direct sunlight. I picked off the affected leaves and it hasn't come back. The plant is in a pot so I also rotated it. Seems ok for now.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Direct sun light wont bleach a leaf like that unless the plant has been under artificial light. If you just took that plant from indoors to outdoors, and didn't harden it off first, it's sun bleaching. Otherwise, cannabis plants don't get "sun bleached" leaves under normal circumstances. Did you spray neem during the day? Another photosensitive foliar product? That is what it looks like to me, because the bleaching is occurring where the spray would pool up.

I am curious of the cause myself.

B

BRob

The only spray that plant ever got was some pyrethrin weeks earlier. The plant is a OG Kush mother that's about 7 months old. It was inside until the beginning of June. Its hard to get a good picture. That's a 6ft fence.
Og

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Looks like it gunna be a handfull! I'd throw some netting over it so it stays put after the weight starts packing on.

-lurkin

Latest posts

Top Bottom