Please Help??

• Thread starter Hindukosher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hindukosher

Ok sorry for the confusion my veg room is 4x6 and flower room is 4x6 right now I have 6 going and 8 right behind that. And I'm definitely using a 600w HPS to flower. I'm just wondering if there are any benefits between a 250 and a 600watt MH for VEG I have a 250 watt MH ballast and a friend of mine has a 600watt conversation ballast that he said he will let me have. When I got everything running smoothly I'll add in more plants or Ill maybe do a SOG.. I'm just trying to soak up as much knowledge as possible so I'm sorry if this is a dumb question..

Last edited:
G gnome

G gnome

Ok sorry for the confusion my veg room is 4x6 and flower room is 4x6 right now I have 6 going and 8 right behind that. And I'm definitely using a 600w HPS to flower. I'm just wondering if there are any benefits between a 250 and a 600watt MH for VEG I have a 250 watt MH ballast and a friend of mine has a 600watt conversation ballast that he said he will let me have..
Id go w 250 fer veg and take that 600 ur friend has and add it to the other 600 u already got for flower.

P.S. no such thing as a "conversation" ballast

BudBogart

BudBogart

Y
Id go w 250 fer veg and take that 600 ur friend has and add it to the other 600 u already got for flower.

P.S. no such thing as a "conversation" ballast
Ok sorry for the confusion my veg room is 4x6 and flower room is 4x6 right now I have 6 going and 8 right behind that. And I'm definitely using a 600w HPS to flower. I'm just wondering if there are any benefits between a 250 and a 600watt MH for VEG I have a 250 watt MH ballast and a friend of mine has a 600watt conversation ballast that he said he will let me have. When I got everything running smoothly I'll add in more plants or Ill maybe do a SOG.. I'm just trying to soak up as much knowledge as possible so I'm sorry if this is a dumb question..

You came to the right place for good info. I am learning so much here. This is not how posts are usually received. Trollers do not have longevity here at the farm least that I can tell.

Keep asking your questions. You are welcome here.

H

Hindukosher

Thanks guys I really appropriate all your help and input this is my first go around and I'm hoping all is good this first round is from seeds I found in some high quality buds, purp Kush an sunset sherbet. But the second round I bought seeds from a reputable vendor all Feminized..

H

Hindukosher

Sorry I no this doesn't relate but.. I know flower rooms should always have no light leak but what about the veg room do I need complete darkness in there also?

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Sorry I no this doesn't relate but.. I know flower rooms should always have no light leak but what about the veg room do I need complete darkness in there also?
That's really only important during flower, you can run lights in veg up to 24 hours, although I personally think that going with an 18/6 lighting schedule is more natural for them.
So yeah, anyway, light leaks won't necessarily hurt you in veg but, I'd always try to avoid such things if possible.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Been in veg for 4 weeks first 2 weeks 550w second week 750w. 4 more weeks at 750w then to flower. Ladies are in 20 gallon pots. I've always used the KISS ediquut (keep it simple stupid). No offense to anyone. Hope my English is good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom