Please Help??

• Thread starter Hindukosher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ssg1fpi

*refrain*
“Restrain” is a transitive verb: it needs an object. Although “refrain” was once a synonym for “restrain” it is now an intransitive verb: it should not have an object. Here are examples of correct modern usage: “When I pass the doughnut shop I have to restrain myself” (“myself” is the object). “When I feel like throwing something at my boss, I usually refrain from doing so.” You can’t refrain yourself or anyone else.
hmm I'm running 1000w in the summer. Guess you haven't got your environment dialled in? Im sure there is a chart somewhere that can help you. Just saying...
Then you should also tell him to get an AC and a cool tube just so he could grow his 4 plants under a 600w.
That was like the worst advice you can give to a noob, I swear.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Yo pimp go look at my bag seeds in my thread you bum ass. U prolly don't even grow, and ur corny ass is an ex member cause I remebr some dude beefing bought bag seeds thinking he knows everything. Man we got farm thugs now. Throw ur tent and that piece of shit 250 in the trash and make a bow on the bag wit your piece of shit chart. You goofy ass no thread having no seeds growing ass kid.

Limonene

Limonene

“Restrain” is a transitive verb: it needs an object. Although “refrain” was once a synonym for “restrain” it is now an intransitive verb: it should not have an object. Here are examples of correct modern usage: “When I pass the doughnut shop I have to restrain myself” (“myself” is the object). “When I feel like throwing something at my boss, I usually refrain from doing so.” You can’t refrain yourself or anyone else.

Then you should also tell him to get an AC and a cool tube just so he could grow his 4 plants under a 600w.
That was like the worst advice you can give to a noob, I swear.
lol rewriting the rules of the english language now? It would need to be "restrain yourself" or "refrain" from acting like a 9 year old boy.
The worst advice is that a 600w light won't yield more than a 250w light.

S

ssg1fpi

Yo pimp go look at my bag seeds in my thread you bum ass. U prolly don't even grow, and ur corny ass is an ex member cause I remebr some dude beefing bought bag seeds thinking he knows everything. Man we got farm thugs now. Throw ur tent and that piece of shit 250 in the trash and make a bow on the bag wit your piece of shit chart. You goofy ass no thread having no seeds growing ass kid.
Ahahah why you mad?

Limonene

Limonene

Again you've proven your inability to grasp a simple concept. It clearly states restrain needs an object. Therefore it cannot be used in the context you provided -"restrain from acting like a 9 year old boy". You have just posted something that goes against what you are arguing. Thanks pal. On that note i am going to refrain from bitch slapping your dumb ass and show some restraint and leave you to your own little world.

G gnome

G gnome

Hahahahaha, this dude is tripping!
Big shot with your 2x2, many members have lights that are bigger than your whole tent . If you are not an ex member trolling, just stop posting... It's over
Magnum d.e.'s
1465917608086 1351120211

Latest posts

Top Bottom