Please is the bud rot ??

• Thread starter Vulcano
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vulcano

Vulcano

Hello

My name is Nino from Vulcano Island. My English sorry is not good but I try to practice .

I try grow my first plant is CBD but I read many thing about but rot and I look on my plant and now very confused.

So I give picture to see. I think this plant maybe 8 weeks no 100% sure because I cane remember.
Please is the bud rot

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Hello Nino! The orange pistils looks a little bit crispy but nothing alarming (to me, but I am not a master grower)

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I thank you for your answer. Because I just ask if you think is reday for me to cut this. This was automatica plant and I grow outside.
If it is bud rot ( i don't think it is ) but give it a little pull. If rot it will come off very easy like its not attached to the stalk any longer.

Vulcano

Vulcano

If it is bud rot ( i don't think it is ) but give it a little pull. If rot it will come off very easy like its not attached to the stalk any longer.

Isay thank you for the people that give to me an answer. Is very difficult but I pull this and he come off but look like 2 hair no come off in big piece.

RookieBC

RookieBC

No bud rot there my friend. Bud rot will be grey or brown and not a nice brown more of a dead brown. I've attached some pictures as reference. Your in Volcano Island? Just north of Sicily in Italy? I hope to one day make it to that part of the world but the older I get the less it looks likes I'll ever get to travel but if I do I'd love to see your island I'll swing there if need be. Also you said 8 weeks. 8 weeds from seed or 8 weeks since it started flowering. It looks as if it need quite a bit of time still to me. Do you have any other pictures of the plant not zoomed in that would help determine harvest time. Anyways your English is great and enjoy the growing good sir
Diseases on cannabis plants
Bud rot
Get rid of but rot botrytis and grey mold marijuana 2
Signs bud rot marijuana 2
What is bud rot marijuana 2
Bud rot on marijuana plants 2 1 600x317

Vulcano

Vulcano

Yes I send you more picture.
You hear of Volcano. Is part of Sicily and called Aeolian Island.

We have 7 Island and most famous is Stromboli.

Volcano for me is the best because is quiet and we knows each other people.

shitwinds

shitwinds

only way to tell, is to take it all the way to harvest, dry it, cure it, and send it to me for a thorough testing😎

warning: my testing methods will, err, consume most of your product.......but it will be worth it knowing, yes?

j/k
plants look excellent to me👍

SDBgrow

SDBgrow

The rot photo most wanted lineup makes me wheezy! I lost three gigantic outdoor plants last year to caterpillar’s. Ruined the entire harvest. Budrot sucks!

Top Bottom