Please need helps freezing plant is she dead ?

• Thread starter lozanoeric810
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lozanoeric810

lozanoeric810

Wuts going 2 days freezing is she gone or do i still hope
Please need helps freezing plant is she dead
Please need helps freezing plant is she dead 2
Please need helps freezing plant is she dead 3
Please need helps freezing plant is she dead
Please need helps freezing plant is she dead 2
Please need helps freezing plant is she dead 3

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Looks like your plant has had a tough time. I have seen worse conditions pulling through to harvest. Would definitely keep at it. If the issue is night temp then you could try and cover it up with a rough canvas / wool material.

I have seen people using the water hose on fruit trees to make them more resilient to cold temps in the spring, but I dont know if that is a good move for smaller plants.

Did not see the snow before now. Did you move the plant outdoor recently?

lozanoeric810

lozanoeric810

Looks like your plant has had a tough time. I have seen worse conditions pulling through to harvest. Would definitely keep at it. If the issue is night temp then you could try and cover it up with a rough canvas / wool material.

I have seen people using the water hose on fruit trees to make them more resilient to cold temps in the spring, but I dont know if that is a good move for smaller plants.

Did not see the snow before now. Did you move the plant outdoor recently?
She has been out side since june

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

That plant has been going since June? It should have been harvested a long time ago. That plant is at the point it is going to try and re-veg now that the days are getting longer again. The flower formation is minimal at best indicating there was some artificial light hitting it through its dark periods, or that the plant is better for fiber production rather than flower production. I would honestly chop it and move on to the next plant in line.

lozanoeric810

lozanoeric810

That plant has been going since June? It should have been harvested a long time ago. That plant is at the point it is going to try and re-veg now that the days are getting longer again. The flower formation is minimal at best indicating there was some artificial light hitting it through its dark periods, or that the plant is better for fiber production rather than flower production. I would honestly chop it and move on to the next plant in line.
She didn't go into flowering till November 2 in Texas those r the first days of 12 hours day and 12 hours night and she's been out side the whole time she was really packing on the buds 3 days ago
20210210 195507
20210210 195411
20210210 195507
20210210 195411

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Either that's the worst possible choice of a strain to grow outdoors in Texas, or outdoor lighting hits this plant and prevents flowering.

I used to grow outdoors in the Carolinas. Many strains worked well. The same should be true of Texas. You should have been harvesting in November, not seeing your first flowers.

lozanoeric810

lozanoeric810

Either that's the worst possible choice of a strain to grow outdoors in Texas, or outdoor lighting hits this plant and prevents flowering.

I used to grow outdoors in the Carolinas. Many strains worked well. The same should be true of Texas. You should have been harvesting in November, not seeing your first flowers.
Spent all day building a tent for her got the temp up to72 f 50 % humidity got ready to call it a night start 12 n 12 n the morning for the next 3 weeks boom rolling outages been out for 10 hours now im sure she's a gonner now no sighs of power comming on anytime soon

20210216 085559
20210216 085648
Homesteader

Homesteader

Plants don't like deep freeze. If it got below 20 for more than an hour they are probably done. Can you throw a light blanket on it just in case? Maybe wrap it in a trashbag? Something and cross the fingers. They will reveg though either way. The roots arent dead

lozanoeric810

lozanoeric810

Yeqh I did all that got them up 70f 50 % humidity as soon as I was done our power went out the are doing rolling outages here in Texas been out for 13 hours now im sure she done

lozanoeric810

lozanoeric810

I put sum mulch down heating pad then sum more mulch then bubble wrapped it the roots that is so u think I could re veg her if roots stay warm and alive

20210216 085627
OneLuvLabs

OneLuvLabs

Your fighting a lost cause at this point! Chop it & move on!!! Even if you was to get that to reveg. You could start from clone or seed and have a faster turn around on solid “healthy plants” rather then some half dead zombi plant, that’s hanging on by a thread.. Also You should read up on pruning/topping methods!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom