Please Recomend A Quality Medical Marijuana Clinic In Co

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Please help me find a pot doctor with real experience for Mrs. MMG's Dad.

He has been diagnosed with stage 4 pancreas cancer and is too weak even for radiation treatments at this time. Or surgery to remove the mass.

Mrs MMG is in Denver with him in the hospital now and would really appreciate some suggestions on where to go for quality help.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Check out Weedmaps! Look for reviews and verified strains to let you know which clinics are reliable

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
14er is good. I honestly prefer the flower at green dream in gun barrel they have a good staff and never seen a bad nug or trim from them

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

14er is good. I honestly prefer the flower at green dream in gun barrel they have a good staff and never seen a bad nug or trim from them

Thanks man. I lived in co for 10 years and never heard of gun barrel. I will check them out.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I see it's boulder. :-)

The poor guy is in a Denver hospital but actually lives with his wife and younger kids in Pueblo.

Thanks again for anyone's help. I am stuck in Michigan taking care of our garden while Mrs. MMG is out there. So I can't check things out.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

The health center has wax, shatter, and 'sap' which I would describe closer to live resin from cured flower, not fresh frozen. They sell it all day at 4g for $55, members and non. Kind Love has some of the best flower in town, but you're going to pay for it. The big chain shops will probably offer the best ounce deals, but I have never had good luck with them, livwell, native roots, good chemistry, strainwise, goodmeds, etc. Herbal Cure has good cuts too. Cannapages has a list of first time visitor discounts or deals that your sig. other could use if they want to buy from a shop.

Westword.com has mags all over town but also have a new weekly every thursday online and friday in print. Look at the back of the mag, find the e-edition. 'Herbert Fuego' has some excellent strain reviews and they generally aren't married to specific shops or ones that advertise, but they stick to the denver area for the most part. I've had good luck with incredibles but you can probably find decent deals on edibles anywhere you go.

I would consider every weed review to be worthless. I've had negative reviews removed from advertising shops, others edited or changed, never a reason or reply. I've never had a positive review changed, but nearly every shop will issue a credit/discount/preroll/etc for a positive review. The review sites are bullshit for anything more than general guidance or to show you which neighborhoods or muni's have shops and which ones don't. Gravekat knows boulder and north and 14er is the bees knees. I don't know of anything south. Too bad growgod doesn't post here anymore, maybe he would recommend a shop down south. I know a place called a cut above has a shop in south denver and in the springs, but they have always been a bit expensive compared to other shops.

If donations of flower or concentrate are an option please shoot me a pm. Good luck.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The health center has wax, shatter, and 'sap' which I would describe closer to live resin from cured flower, not fresh frozen. They sell it all day at 4g for $55, members and non. Kind Love has some of the best flower in town, but you're going to pay for it. The big chain shops will probably offer the best ounce deals, but I have never had good luck with them, livwell, native roots, good chemistry, strainwise, goodmeds, etc. Herbal Cure has good cuts too. Cannapages has a list of first time visitor discounts or deals that your sig. other could use if they want to buy from a shop.

Westword.com has mags all over town but also have a new weekly every thursday online and friday in print. Look at the back of the mag, find the e-edition. 'Herbert Fuego' has some excellent strain reviews and they generally aren't married to specific shops or ones that advertise, but they stick to the denver area for the most part. I've had good luck with incredibles but you can probably find decent deals on edibles anywhere you go.

I would consider every weed review to be worthless. I've had negative reviews removed from advertising shops, others edited or changed, never a reason or reply. I've never had a positive review changed, but nearly every shop will issue a credit/discount/preroll/etc for a positive review. The review sites are bullshit for anything more than general guidance or to show you which neighborhoods or muni's have shops and which ones don't. Gravekat knows boulder and north and 14er is the bees knees. I don't know of anything south. Too bad growgod doesn't post here anymore, maybe he would recommend a shop down south. I know a place called a cut above has a shop in south denver and in the springs, but they have always been a bit expensive compared to other shops.

If donations of flower or concentrate are an option please shoot me a pm. Good luck.

Thank you so very much for all the info. I will pass it along and keep in mind the donations.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Thank you so very much for all the info. I will pass it along and keep in mind the donations.
I just noticed you posted pot doc and not MMC/dispensary.

Amerimed is south of downtown on Broadway and the bus runs that route, I'm not sure where your loved one is at.

I've used Canna Health off Alameda and Broadway for extended plant count recommendations, craigslist might be your best bet for a good deal on a pot doc. You'll pay lower taxes for medical versus rec but the products are the same, the taxes just go up. I'm not sure you can get a medical recommendation/purple card if residency can't be established so recreational might be the way to go.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I just noticed you posted pot doc and not MMC/dispensary.

Amerimed is south of downtown on Broadway and the bus runs that route, I'm not sure where your loved one is at.

I've used Canna Health off Alameda and Broadway for extended plant count recommendations, craigslist might be your best bet for a good deal on a pot doc. You'll pay lower taxes for medical versus rec but the products are the same, the taxes just go up. I'm not sure you can get a medical recommendation/purple card if residency can't be established so recreational might be the way to go.

It's for my wife's father who lives in pueblo. I think he is going into hospice now so I don't know what happens next. He is very sick with a huge mass and cancer in his liver, pancreas and now lymph nodes.

He is a bit beyond just medical marijuana at this point.

I am forwarding the recommendations from everyone and it's much appreciated. I would help him myself if the law allowed.

;-)

incogneato

incogneato

It's for my wife's father who lives in pueblo. I think he is going into hospice now so I don't know what happens next. He is very sick with a huge mass and cancer in his liver, pancreas and now lymph nodes.

I am forwarding the recommendations from everyone and it's much appreciated. I would help him myself if the law allowed.

;-)
Sorry to hear about your father in law @MIMedGrower .All the best you your family.

Yea it sucks that gg is gone but I think @Wildfire.Co is from the same area. Maybe he could recommend someone?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

;-)
Sounds like he needs to start a rick Simpson oil treatment. Have them get signed up with green faith ministries in Colorado Springs. If you sit and talk with the rev. explain the situation he maybe able to help you.
If money is not an issue, try A cut above on filmore street. You won’t get much compassion there though.
It’s real simple to triple vac sealer a few ounces and send to him if need be. I’ve seen people send buds for guys with knee pain and prescription addictions. :speechless:

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Sorry to hear about your father in law @MIMedGrower .All the best you your family.

Yea it sucks that gg is gone but I think @Wildfire.Co is from the same area. Maybe he could recommend someone?
Gg is one bad mother f! I learned everything i know from him. He’s a straight forward kind of guy. Speaks his mind weather it offends people or not. That is why he’s banned. But people on this site would rather fail so everyone feels sorry for them and get free stuff. Gg is a guy that would rather inform you with truth so you can prevent your self failure, then you don’t have to play poor me in the first place.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Gg is one bad mother f! I learned everything i know from him. He’s a straight forward kind of guy. Speaks his mind weather it offends people or not. That is why he’s banned. But people on this site would rather fail so everyone feels sorry for them and get free stuff. Gg is a guy that would rather inform you with truth so you can prevent your self failure, then you don’t have to play poor me in the first place.
not worth it

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Sounds like he needs to start a rick Simpson oil treatment. Have them get signed up with green faith ministries in Colorado Springs. If you sit and talk with the rev. explain the situation he maybe able to help you.
If money is not an issue, try A cut above on filmore street. You won’t get much compassion there though.
It’s real simple to triple vac sealer a few ounces and send to him if need be. I’ve seen people send buds for guys with knee pain and prescription addictions. :speechless:

Thank you

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

For example, here is the list of the best dispensaries in Colorado. And you may to choose one for your own.

Thank you but I am sorry to say her father has passed. The cancer was very advanced and took him quickly and in his sleep.

And Mrs. MMG is back home and glad she got to see him before he died.

Top Bottom