please some help for a rookie

• Thread starter aidanktm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
aidanktm

aidanktm

hi everybody, hope everyone is doing fine. like I said in the title this is my first ever grow and im loving it :) although Im thinking I have a small problem. I planted these 2 ladies and they are 3 weeks and 3 days old. I have one of them is growing at a smaller pace and I'm noticing that the bottoms leaves are a bit yellowish. I would like to know if this is the normal size for a 3 week seedling and if this yellowish is normal too. I have planted this in normal soil but i am going to transfer them soon the coco. I am watering them at 6.0ph with some cal mag at 200ppm. also I did a mistake in the beginning and I didn't flush the medium. I have posted a photo for each plant but i guess the other one is doing pretty fine. I'm happy too listen to all rookies tips too :)

cheers y'all :)

Please some help for a rookie
Please some help for a rookie 2
Please some help for a rookie 3
aidanktm

aidanktm

They look fine , just give them some nutrients they will take off
cheers mate. since this is my first time I'm not so used to what's right or wrong. do you suggest at this stage I should transfer them to coco or I might stress them. thanks again :)

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

cheers mate. since this is my first time I'm not so used to what's right or wrong. do you suggest at this stage I should transfer them to coco or I might stress them. thanks again :)
Yeah not sure about transferring to coco now . Someone else needs to comment on that. I’ve been growing in coco on my first grow and it seems very easy and good to grow in . Can water with nutrients every day and the plants love it

SSgrower

SSgrower

They look fine to me, not too much water until into the Coco coir. I have 4 seedlings, 2 of which have lower yellow leaves. Just watch them, my yellow leaves may be just dying and I'll need to cut them off in a few days. What is your light schedule ? Others may help you but your looking fair to me .Make sure you have a nice root ball before transplanting, is there roots coming out of the 3" potters yet? Stress is normal when transplanting, 1 week then they take off again.

aidanktm

aidanktm

They look fine to me, not too much water until into the Coco coir. I have 4 seedlings, 2 of which have lower yellow leaves. Just watch them, my yellow leaves may be just dying and I'll need to cut them off in a few days. What is your light schedule ? Others may help you but your looking fair to me .Make sure you have a nice root ball before transplanting, is there roots coming out of the 3" potters yet? Stress is normal when transplanting, 1 week then they take off again.
hi mate, thanks for the info. I'm watering them with a bottle spray and I'm spraying when the medium gets dry. approximately I spray on them around 7 times, every night. as lights I'm running spider farmer sf 1000 in a 60 x 60 cm tent at 60cm height. the schedule is 18-6. my only concern is that I'm giving them everything the same but they are not at the same size. I'm keeping the extractor and an oscillation fan running 24/7. like I said earlier this is my first grow too so at the moment I'm not sure what's so right and wrong. 😊😊

IMG 20210305 115340

Latest posts

Top Bottom