Please some help me out 2 dying plants

• Thread starter Rogersting
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rogersting

Rogersting

I’ve been growing in coco water every day to get run off ph water at around 6.0 to 6.5 getting Ppm of around 450 (4 week of life) using 600watt light roughly 100cm from plants temps are 23 to 27c and 19 to 21 at night and humidity is around 56% to 65% 2 plants are doing ok and 2 plants a droopy and look like they are drying out I’ve attached 2 photos

I would be really appreciated some advice, thanks

Please some help me out 2 dying plants
Please some help me out 2 dying plants 2
Please some help me out 2 dying plants 3
AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

Looks like too much light, they should point upwards most of the time.

Ic wouldn't water everyday even if you can't overwater in coco or whatever, the roots might appreciate a chance to stretch out. They prob dont need a whole lot for nutes yet either.

Rogersting

Rogersting

Looks like too much light, they should point upwards most of the time.

Ic wouldn't water everyday even if you can't overwater in coco or whatever, the roots might appreciate a chance to stretch out. They prob dont need a whole lot for nutes yet either.
Thanks Alex, I can lower the light intensity it’s on 50% now so would you say go for more like 30%?

AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

Might be worth a try I cant say for sure, I've had the same issues and it was too much light/water.

Honestly maybe wait for some more experienced members to post, I've never used any LED's. It would really say it's one oftheose 2 things but maybe wait for some more opinions.

I bet if you get it figured out, they'll come back fully.

Rogersting

Rogersting

Might be worth a try I cant say for sure, I've had the same issues and it was too much light/water.

Honestly maybe wait for some more experienced members to post, I've never used any LED's. It would really say it's one oftheose 2 things but maybe wait for some more opinions.

I bet if you get it figured out, they'll come back fully.
Well thank you I’ll let them dry out a little turn down the lights hopefully they bounce back

Top Bottom