Please someone help me get my 10x10 grow tent set up

• Thread starter sjs1488
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sjs1488

I have 2 ac infinity 6in fans Bluetooth controlled and one light that does a 5x5 flower area I plan on getting 2 more and using the other area for a table with equipment and nutes on it but I don't know how I'm going to set up the grow area how many plants and what method im going to use sog scrog I have 10 gg4 fast version seeds and some seeds from a friend that he's been growing for the last 10 years and picking the cream of the crop and pollinating the best mom with the best dad and only growing those seeds so I was gonna use them first then the gg4 fast version

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

There must be dozens of options for setting up your tent, but ultimately you have a 5 x 5 grow area. Arrange the plants as their sizes dictate.

But I have to recommend against using half your tent as some sort of workspace. Tent floors were not made for that kind of wear and tear.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I have 2 ac infinity 6in fans Bluetooth controlled and one light that does a 5x5 flower area I plan on getting 2 more and using the other area for a table with equipment and nutes on it but I don't know how I'm going to set up the grow area how many plants and what method im going to use sog scrog I have 10 gg4 fast version seeds and some seeds from a friend that he's been growing for the last 10 years and picking the cream of the crop and pollinating the best mom with the best dad and only growing those seeds so I was gonna use them first then the gg4 fast version
I wouldn't want my nutrients stored where its going to be so warm.

S

sjs1488

Just do 5 or 6 per 5x5 in 5 gallons buckets...
I found plastic pallets with 9 1gal plus "pots" molded into it with drainage holes if I do coco and feed regularly do u think I could do scrog or would I have to get bigger pots for flowering

S

sjs1488

Now that's a party!!!
That's the pallet I got and should I be worried about that white in the one seedling I am using a extremely diluted amount of mag and cal in the enclosure to help with humidity and hopefully strengthen the seedlings
PXL 20230320 040855924
PXL 20230320 040750150

OleCorps

OleCorps

Those are Cotyledon leaves or seed leaves.
It's a seedling, just give it water, at this stage it either lives or dies. It's got enough stored energy for a few days. Give it a week.

OleCorps

OleCorps

4 plants in up-potted 10 gal bags. Some huge bushes with some good training. SCROG, but you'll have to veg a bit longer.
That's a lot of tent. Should look awesome when it's filled.

Last edited:
S

sjs1488

4 plants in up-potted 10 gal bags. Some huge bushes with some good training. SCROG, but you'll have to veg a bit longer.
Thank you the seeds I planted imma call billy bong griffin in honor of my buddy that I got them from he grows some of the best buds I've seen seeds were originally skunk#1 from forever ago and he's been growing outside for years now and I love the bud I also have gg4 fast version do I still need Xtra veg time for those? They claim 4week veg and 4 week flower

Latest posts

Top Bottom