Please Suggest LED Lights For Me

• Thread starter LincolnEvans1979
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LincolnEvans1979

LincolnEvans1979

Hello everyone, I am in need of a cheap but efficient (i know i know, chasing dreams) LED light. I intend to grow 2 amnesia haze plants, preferably medium sized, probably 1 month veg and 2 months flower. I need a LED panel that's perfectly adequate for a 2ft long and 1 feet wide small grow tent. I don't want to waste a penny, I don't need overkill, my budget is limited (paying rent and stuff). All I need is a LED panel thats perfectly enough for 2 plants to grow healthy and yield well.
If anyone has a suggestion, I'd be happy to hear it,
Thanks everyone in advance, have a great day 🤘🤘

ArrEll

ArrEll

Hello everyone, I am in need of a cheap but efficient (i know i know, chasing dreams) LED light. I intend to grow 2 amnesia haze plants, preferably medium sized, probably 1 month veg and 2 months flower. I need a LED panel that's perfectly adequate for a 2ft long and 1 feet wide small grow tent. I don't want to waste a penny, I don't need overkill, my budget is limited (paying rent and stuff). All I need is a LED panel thats perfectly enough for 2 plants to grow healthy and yield well.
If anyone has a suggestion, I'd be happy to hear it,
Thanks everyone in advance, have a great day 🤘🤘
I bought a "Green Go" 1200w LED off Amazon, for $110.00. It has received 100% User Reviews. I used it for the last 6 weeks to finish up a Grow and it seems to have done quite well. It covers 4x4 ft in Veg, 3x3 ft. in Flower. Seems to have more Red diodes than most do at this price point, plus 4 Infra Red. The board is thick & durable, a bit over 5mm thick. Built like a tank, compared to many Quantum boards.

For the guy growing on a Budget, it looks like the Very Thing. You get what you pay for, of course - but this one has served me well, showing NO signs of stress....and really does run just Warm, to the touch. Check it out.

LED Grow Light with Daisy Chain GH1200 GREEN GO Dimmable Full Spectrum LED Plant Growing Lights for Hydroponic Indoor Seeding Veg and Bloom (120watt)

LincolnEvans1979

LincolnEvans1979

I bought a "Green Go" 1200w LED off Amazon, for $110.00. It has received 100% User Reviews. I used it for the last 6 weeks to finish up a Grow and it seems to have done quite well. It covers 4x4 ft in Veg, 3x3 ft. in Flower. Seems to have more Red diodes than most do at this price point, plus 4 Infra Red. The board is thick & durable, a bit over 5mm thick. Built like a tank, compared to many Quantum boards.

For the guy growing on a Budget, it looks like the Very Thing. You get what you pay for, of course - but this one has served me well, showing NO signs of stress....and really does run just Warm, to the touch. Check it out.

LED Grow Light with Daisy Chain GH1200 GREEN GO Dimmable Full Spectrum LED Plant Growing Lights for Hydroponic Indoor Seeding Veg and Bloom (120watt)
Thanks for the tip, but i live in eastern europe, the GREEN GO light would cost me 130$ +80$ delivery cost. Sadly, this isn't an option for me (on amazon.de it costs around 200€)

I'm open for more suggestion (available on amazon.de , banggood or aliexpress would be optimal)

Thanks anyways, have a nice day ✌

Top Bottom