Pleased to meet you all and be welcomed

• Thread starter Mutterkorn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mutterkorn

Good morning to you all in this wonderful community! Have been following many threads on here & thoroughly enjoyed reading and learning some key advice along the way as a long desired return to the outdoor boutique gardening has occurred this spring and summer. Enjoyment has been an understatement and I believe one of the very key ingredients of it all and with patience I cannot wait for the fruits of this and to hopefully share as many of you have my little journal progressively along the way!

Booooooooom!

Pleased to meet you all and be welcomed
Pleased to meet you all and be welcomed 2
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Good morning to you all in this wonderful community! Have been following many threads on here & thoroughly enjoyed reading and learning some key advice along the way as a long desired return to the outdoor boutique gardening has occurred this spring and summer. Enjoyment has been an understatement and I believe one of the very key ingredients of it all and with patience I cannot wait for the fruits of this and to hopefully share as many of you have my little journal progressively along the way!

Booooooooom!

You're off to a nice start! I'm envious that you can grow outside in January, lol.

M

Mutterkorn

The first pic is Day 1 of potting after being rooted in jiffy pellets, then to a 6 inch pot to build a strong root system and into her final home and a project that shall be fun 😊

The second pic is today the following 😊

IMG20200117162950
IMG20200118120542

Latest posts

Top Bottom