• Thread starter PlumberSoCal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Mother"s milk
20200317 134833

It's what's for lunch! Frickin' Irish bastard😜

1 job and done today. Corned beef is in the crock pot, got a text asking for address as a client wants to send a thank you gift for installing their new shower pan (got their old one in my little greenhouse, that was a great thank you) and just put a plant into a 24oz bud light can.
20200317 134227

They already have roots
20200317 134009

This Kratky stuff is pretty cool. I feel a bong hit in my immediate future. Okay, 3 hits. Better now!!!

Since all 5 females from my first coco grow have been harvested and I can't access my old account I'm going to close this one out and start fresh.

What the hell

20200317 134833
Moshmen

Moshmen

I know. Today is our anniversary and have to work. This is a first but I'm afraid we'll have to shut down so gotta get all the work I can while I can. Sucks.
I had a client on the phone tell me she quarantined waiting testing? Wtf she wants me to come give her a estimate?!?! Mmmm I don’t acuall have to go inside so I’ll be fine I’ll peolly go?

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I had a client on the phone tell me she quarantined waiting testing? Wtf she wants me to come give her a estimate?!?! Mmmm I don’t acuall have to go inside so I’ll be fine I’ll peolly go?
Just be careful. It's all I can do. I've got a box of wipes and every time I touch anything I wipe my hands. Just be smart, not scared.😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom