Pm 14 days into flower should I ditch plant

• Thread starter Vexxic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vexxic

Vexxic

Hey guys I caught a lil pm I’m on day 14 of flower. Is only got my smallest weakest plant. I’ve bleached the grow tent and treated all my plants with plant therapy. I’ve removed the plant with pm and pruned off all the pm and sprayed it. Moving forward I’m wondering if I should ditch the plant that had it or if it should be okay now. Lemme know!

Pm 14 days into flower should i ditch plant
growsince79

growsince79

Hey guys I caught a lil pm I’m on day 14 of flower. Is only got my smallest weakest plant. I’ve bleached the grow tent and treated all my plants with plant therapy. I’ve removed the plant with pm and pruned off all the pm and sprayed it. Moving forward I’m wondering if I should ditch the plant that had it or if it should be okay now. Lemme know!
Are you blowing the exhaust out of the house?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
man that’s a bad case of it, that plant has been infected for over a month easily..
i’d soaked them with hydrogen peroxide about 5% strength, try to keep your humidity the same all through day and night no matter what it is, and make it windy.. spray once/twice a week till finish, wash buds in h2o2 bath, than make oil..

Vexxic

Vexxic

man that’s a bad case of it, that plant has been infected for over a month easily..
i’d soaked them with hydrogen peroxide about 5% strength, try to keep your humidity the same all through day and night no matter what it is, and make it windy.. spray once/twice a week till finish, wash buds in h2o2 bath, than make oil..
Lol I’ll just toss that plant. It’s just the one out of 4 and it was only dusty in that one spot 🤷‍♂️

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok, though i really find that hard to believe, i bet all of them have it, better check them all by spreading open the branches and looking in the shaded areas and look at it at different angles.. or take some canopy pictures of the plants and post them?

Vexxic

Vexxic

ok, though i really find that hard to believe, i bet all of them have it, better check them all by spreading open the branches and looking in the shaded areas and look at it at different angles.. or take some canopy pictures of the plants and post them?
These are the other 3 plants! My theory is definitely if one had it they were all exposed. But the one that actually had it on it has been very small and weak compared to the others. So I’m guessing these 3 were healthy enough to fight it off? I’m gonna do plant therapy foliage spray today and tomorrow and re do it once a week until harvest 🤷‍♂️ That 4th plant is isolated in another room

DB0AE750 A4C6 43BD B22B 2B35161C2859
E3084E7A EB4E 4B1C AFE6 C34DCAC42CB3
C27E557A 20C5 4620 A544 B0F0F3864192
Vexxic

Vexxic

These are the other 3 plants! My theory is definitely if one had it they were all exposed. But the one that actually had it on it has been very small and weak compared to the others. So I’m guessing these 3 were healthy enough to fight it off? I’m gonna do plant therapy foliage spray today and tomorrow and re do it once a week until harvest 🤷‍♂️ That 4th plant is isolated in another room
This is the plant that was infected 🤷‍♂️

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
thanks for pictures
well ya it looks like they are not showing any signs of wpm.
maybe you got lucky,
i’d still look for it daily..
most important is keep humidity consistent through day and night.,
you may have posted, but my mind is shot, how far along into flower are they? all same strains?

Vexxic

Vexxic

thanks for pictures
well ya it looks like they are not showing any signs of wpm.
maybe you got lucky,
i’d still look for it daily..
most important is keep humidity consistent through day and night.,
you may have posted, but my mind is shot, how far along into flower are they? all same strains?
About 15 days in flower now. I’ve done two daily treatments with plant therapy. Gonna do another tonight. Then once weekly. Yeah man I noticed first thing in the morning then cleaned and treated everything!

Latest posts

Top Bottom