PM infested smoke

• Thread starter HannaMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MagicSeth

MagicSeth

I emailed a professor at the University of Michigan and she replied that PM spores are just about everywhere and SeaMaiden you correct about the health of a plant being a real barrier to infection. She also said that it is water solvable and can be wash of any plant even weed. There are no adverse effects to the spores as you are probably breathing them right now. Now to up the PH( this is a pun folks) as for someones complaint about the harsh smoke or bad taste 1. they could have harvested and improperly cured their hooch. I am lucky as to have used this forum and other sources to take my crop through with only baking soda and spray bottle in hand I take my crop down the Road OF Fruitation to Harvest ...May the Cannabis Goddess bless me...( Damn I am high as hell)lol;) I spend to much time reading stuff on here..IT'S FRACKING AWESOME!!!!

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

Hit mine with some greencure . Man I just took a few tokes off some bud that I pulled off one of the plants in the PM out breaks beginning/ this is some fucking good herb its got me buzzed . PM or no I am a smoking this shit...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I used GC once and the herb tasted very soapy to me afterward. For that reason I far prefer peroxides.

Smoke it to your HEAD!

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Good luck washing it off and keeping it off. As for smoking it, not without H2O2. Smoking all those spores can't be good for you so by using H2O2 it kills the mold by attaching to it and burning it. Make oil out of it the shit gets trapped in the filter. This is the result of washing PM off buds, 45 gal with water and H2O2, than into the spinner and dryer.

IMGP0133
IMGP0134
IMGP0135
IMGP0136

T

Taoist

Eagle20 still doesn't kill it off systemically.... It wishes it could.

PM NEVER GOES AWAY PERIOD. THROW AWAY YOUR PLANTS, CLEAN YOUR EQUIPMENT WITH EAGLE20....SCRAPE THE PAINT ON YOUR WALLS, REPLACE THE FLOORING, REPAINT WITH KILS PRIMER.... PM NEVER GOES AWAY
This is information directly from the EXPERTS at Cornell. If you removeAll cannabis biomass for 2 weeks powdery mildew can NOT survive. Period

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Good luck washing it off and keeping it off. As for smoking it, not without H2O2. Smoking all those spores can't be good for you so by using H2O2 it kills the mold by attaching to it and burning it. Make oil out of it the shit gets trapped in the filter. This is the result of washing PM off buds, 45 gal with water and H2O2, than into the spinner and dryer.

View attachment 348125View attachment 348126View attachment 348127View attachment 348128

Thems terpenes bro.

Quit blaming PM on strain, you can indoctrinate any Cannabis with an anti PM belief system easier than you can a dumbfuck Arab with Islam. Quit bullshit growing, PM disappears.

Top Bottom