Pm on cannabis plants and don’t know why

• Thread starter wl300
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wl300

wl300

So I got pm on my plants this year outdoors in a semi enclosed greenhouse. 65 to 90 degrees 50 to 70 humidity have 2 box fans an an exhaust indicator dominate strainsstart this week every 3 days in am spraying with plant therapy. Question is why did I get it and how do I keep it at bay. Where would u place fans? I’m already taped out of a budget but I still have 2 small oscalating fans and a wall oscalating fan I can use any advice would be great

Pm on cannabis plants and dont know why
Pm on cannabis plants and dont know why 2
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Some places you just can’t get through without it. You don’t see very many outdoors grows in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, etc. they get blown up! I would guess as much air movement as possible and maybe spend a lot of time out there with a Leaf blower. A friend of mine was crowing about his plants in Wisconsin and three days later it looked like somebody had splattered white paint all over them. That was the end of his growing career. Good luck.

wl300

wl300

Lol yea cooler wetter conditions and that’s why I’m here trying to see where an experienced grower would place there fans I do plant therapy treatments about every 3 days when it’s gone it’ll be every 7 days

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I hear ya! From what I’ve seen you just have to be vigilant as hell and it’s still going to be a tough row to hoe! Where are you? If you don’t mind?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah I would think you are in PM country. All you can do is research it and try different sprays maybe. I’m not far away but a world away in terms of climate. Red Bluff on the north end of the Sacramento Valley. Don’t worry about p.m. Much here. But It can probably happen anywhere. When I go by the big green houses in Hayfork and Trinity County, a lot of times they have the walls rolled up so it’s just a roof. During the day.Don’t know what they do at night. But you get Fog a lot at night and it takes a while to burn off. Look around and see what other people do around there.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
If only you were about 50 miles east, and I was 60 or 70 miles west, we both be shitting in high cotton!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
usually it’ll attack your plants when there is big swings in temp and/or humidity..
it’s best to interchange 2 treatments until plants are finished and during the budding stage probably best to just use hydrogen peroxide with a strength of 5%, cover your growing medium before spraying/soaking the plants/area, than let sit for 10-15 mins than kick in the fans on high..
you’ll still need to wash your buds before drying, than i’d only use that weed for making hashish or oil..
good luck brother with whatever you choose to do..

wl300

wl300

Lol I wash and smoke my buds lmao id advise it all the stuff that comes out. Ya I just need to know where the best places are to put fans

wl300

wl300

usually it’ll attack your plants when there is big swings in temp and/or humidity..
it’s best to interchange 2 treatments until plants are finished and during the budding stage probably best to just use hydrogen peroxide with a strength of 5%, cover your growing medium before spraying/soaking the plants/area, than let sit for 10-15 mins than kick in the fans on high..
you’ll still need to wash your buds before drying, than i’d only use that weed for making hashish or oil..
good luck brother with whatever you choose to do..
have you ever heard of trifecta crop control

Ponky

Ponky

All you can do is Sulphur dust the ground and keep the air moving.

wl300

wl300

I think it’s coming from neighboring plants so most likely will be a common problem

Top Bottom