Pnw Closet Grower 2 4x4' 600 Watt Hid Perpetual Journal

• Thread starter PNW Grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pahly

Pahly

Dang- peanut butter choc chip, now i'm hungry lmao Always something tasty in this thread. :cool:

PNW Grower

PNW Grower

In the fourth week of flower now for the pineapple chunk and medusa. Got the skywalkers harvest on day 69 for the little one and day 70 for the big one. They smell like skunk and taste great straight off the stems while they're drying. The stones nice and strong already too. Very happy with mephistos skywalker autos and i owe them a big thank you for the free beans!
I've already dropped new beans, 2 pakistan chitral kush and a deep purple.
IY9ZGSP
SWod83P
UVaYGmv
9kKJ0ue
H6tKxdT
Bqu9pcS
IgFEJaN
7hftPg0
1bXoZwZ

0VEObFD
PNW Grower

PNW Grower

Nice run's man! Never dabbled with DWC myself but it's always awesome to see it.
Thanks man, i recommend anyone who hasn't at least setup a single bucket sometime and try it. I used to run only soil but wow everything i get out of the dwc is bigger, smells better, tastes better and is way more potent than the ones i pulled from the soil. Not to mention it grows twice as fast, takes the same time to flower but they almost outgrow the tent when i flower at three weeks into veg. I didn't think about it and let the plants in the box veg 5 weeks and i'm already regretting it in the fourth week of flower left with the light on the ceiling and 11 inches between it and the plants while still looking at at least two more weeks of stretching. It's ok though my 9 pound hammer grew into the glass and bent over on it and it was still good. I have a branch of skywalker hanging off the mirror in my room we've been pulling bud straight off of and smoking as it's drying and damn it's really good. Very happy with what i've gotten from mephisto, very happy!

PNW Grower

PNW Grower

I got the pineapple chunk super cropped but the medusa is just too thick to bend. Pakistan chitral kush is up i think, got them mixed up. Pretty sure the deep purple's coming up it's just slower. The two in the box got big, too big lol. They're still stretching, got the pineapple chunk on the left to 13 inches from the light.
Qxqb37E
RuoPhw1
2ICLGwX
AtjstBt
M3xTaX3

Tents all cleaned up and going again, I forgot to mark the cups but i'm pretty sure the one up first is the chitral kush because the tap root on it was about 5 times longer then the other one and it came up first. At least these two plants should be easy to tell apart during flower. I really only bought the chitral kush because it's supposed to have a lot of really pretty phenos.
MAwbFev
RrX42vC
Vdijd62

ZbIwOEd
Top Bottom