Pnw roots epic dank 2
Pnw roots epic dank 3
Pnw roots epic dank 4
Pnw roots epic dank 5

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Looking great. I just popped a pack of the dutchess. Had a chance to puff on some and really liked it. Are those from seed? If so were the different pheno's similar or was there a lot of variation?

Green Dot

Green Dot

I ran the entire PNW Roots line outside of the bubba hybrid..

The only problem with PNW Roots gear that I could possibly identify was that it is nearly impossible to select the keeper out of the bunch. Every single plant from the Alien Kush f2 dominant polyhybrids are so so dank.. The Alion was my favorite of the bunch, closely followed by the duchess. The dutchess has an awesome Jack Herer note that is drowned out by the purple fuel smell from the Alien Kush. Most of these strains have that awesome "Purple and Gasoline" smell, but are subtly rounded off with whatever the mom has to offer.

Listen, I've popped over 500 seeds in the last 5 months, and the Alion and Dutchess are both in my top 5 or 10.

Kaya Paul

Kaya Paul

Ps. thanks for the major compliment... 500 beans is a grip of genetic material to sort through.

I gotta give a shout out to my mentor Lemonhoko of GreenBeanzSeeds and my homie X from ExoticGenetix for thier guidence n friendship. NorthWest47 in da hizzy!

619ster

619ster

All I can say is WOW!! NW47 putting it down for sure! And great job from GDLabs as usual man you stay slaying these green gals real proper like. Peace!

neverbreak

neverbreak

shit yeah, yer growin straight fire there homie! some very pretty colors goin on in those pics too. right on bro!!

neverbreak

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Nw47 all day. I will rep lem and ex gear without a doubt. Way to hold it down GD, even got KP in the mix!

Green Dot

Green Dot

I find it inexcusable that there are still packs of PNWRoots gear left on this site...

guys, I've seen lots and lots of dank... this shit is ALL tip top flight herb.. Unlimited keepers in every pack.

Top Bottom