Podcasts

• Thread starter Jack Dupp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Hey Farmers,

Interested to find out some great podcasts to listen to.

Currently I listen to the Joe Rogan Experience, the Duncan Trussell Family Hour, TED talks, Red Ice Radio and the Paleo Solution.

I've tried listening to cannabis related podcasts, but am usually turned off by stoners trying out their Cheech and Chong material.

Also, I'm listening with Stitcher on my iPhone via app.

Anyone else...

A

Angus

Bill burrs monday morning podcast is hillarious and daniel bolelli drunken taoist podcast is new and really good.
last week he had on the guy that created the union.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

I just heard Daniel Bolelli on the JRE. Will definitely subscribe to the Drunken Toaist.

I don't know who Bill Burr is, but will check it out.

Thanks Angus.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I enjoy The Psychedelic Salon and the Dopecast. I also really dig Red Ice radio- cool stuff out of there

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Red Ice is great. I'll check out the others.

Thanks Natural Therapy.

Oh, the Higherside Chats is good too.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
cool topic!

i was gonna mention death squad but i see your already there.

did you hear joe,brian and ari yesterday? they blamed the crazy podcast on all the skywalker og they smoked lol.

off topic but ive been watching all the documentaries lately on Vice.com they are pretty interesting. they are in the video section. there are two sections 1.features 2.shows both are good

http://www.vice.com/en_us

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Hey dan,

Listening to JRE #293 with Cara Santa Maria. Going to start the one with Ari in a few.
Skywalker OG? I thought they hit Trainwreck most of the time.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Hey dan,

Listening to JRE #293 with Cara Santa Maria. Going to start the one with Ari in a few.
Skywalker OG? I thought they hit Trainwreck most of the time.

maybe Ari brought it?

Is hers any good lol I passed her up because Im a male chauvinist pig and thought to myself Im not gonna give a fuck what she says lol...she looks cute though. Was she interesting?

Your gonna enjoy the next podcast I know that much lol...some twisted shit they get into...hopefully you dont mind laughing at gay humor...thats all Im saying!

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

The last half of the JRE with Cara was pretty good. She has some interesting things to say about drugs.
The first half... BORING.

Top Bottom