Poisoned weed

• Thread starter Gmix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

I don’t know how far it’s spread However here all Over the place.

Been like this for about 2 years & folks are some are starting to come around, some mind not all.

So our local hydro stores started pushing this thing called “ terpinator “

First time I tried a bit I thought it was some kind of spay that wasn’t nice little did I know it was being sold by the shops as I use guano and other stuff that I get online, all I knew was it was real nasty 🤮

It made my mouth blister inside & the next day a terrible headache, thing is if you smoke more when you wake up the headache goes away ; you get high but it’s not just a weed high you also get high on the terpinator. many haven’t figured.

Worse still it makes bad grows look good as it covers up any brown leaves.

It changes the taste of your grow ; say you grow something lemon you pick a terpinator flavour of your choice to whatever flavour you want so you could have a lemon haze that tastes of Skittles,Strawberry banana or whatever you like as long as they sell that flavour.

If you leave the weed to cure it you can just about taste the original taste mixed with whatever flavour they choose it’s nasty.

You can’t even try clean it by extraction ( Bubble bags, oil ect ) as it’s in the plant

It’s sold as a “ Nutrient “ that you add to the soil or you can buy bags of soil with it pre mixed in for £40-80 & loads of folks buy it.

Beware if you run out or goto Amsterdam as at least one Coffee shop I know off sells it.

It’s organic somtimes made out of plants so who knows it might even be available as medical

Gmix

Gmix

I googled "terpinator," and it is a late bloom potassium booster, not something you spray on plants.

See: https://www.terpinator.com/faq
Yes I know I said at first taste I thought it was something spayed on the weed till I figured it out.

The hydro guys a friend of mine & he told me what it was.

As said it’s sold in a pre mix soil or you can buy it bottled & use it yourself either way it’s still really nasty stuff.

I looked at that site it doesn’t say it changes the taste by first glance however it does and as said and I know it has various flavour's.

I know 100% what it is does and to avoid it like the plague.

I’ve a rare disability/disease that makes me highly sensitive to what I am smoking ;

I Remember when diesel ect first came about I was screaming at folks about it ; no one believed me & i even got laughed at , years and I mean years two to be exact folks no longer laughed.
I even lost a friend to it as he was medically ill and he kept smoking it & went worse eventually killing himself so I know first hand the dangers in messing about with weed.

Honestly if you put a nug of bud grown with turpenator your mouth goes numb. It cant be good for you smoking it

Last edited:
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Yes I know I said at first taste I thought it was something spayed on the weed till I figured it out.

The hydro guys a friend of mine & he told me what it was.

As said it’s sold in a pre mix soil or you can buy it bottled & use it yourself either way it’s still really nasty stuff.

I looked at that site it doesn’t say it changes the taste by first glance however it does and as said and I know it has various flavour's.

I know 100% what it is does and to avoid it like the plague.

I’ve a rare disability/disease that makes me highly sensitive to what I am smoking ;

I Remember when diesel ect first came about I was screaming at folks about it ; no one believed me & i even got laughed at , years and I mean years two to be exact folks no longer laughed.
I even lost a friend to it as he was medically ill and he kept smoking it & went worse eventually killing himself so I know first hand the dangers in messing about with weed.

Honestly if you put a nug of bud grown with turpenator your mouth goes numb. It cant be good for you smoking it
For the record, I've never used any kind of product that claims to influence scent or increase terps in any way. It's difficult to imagine more powerful scents from the weed I grow.

I don't know what people do wrong to end up with weed that lacks a good scent. I imagine drying too fast and genetics are the main culprits.

Gmix

Gmix

fast drying is the worst.
The hydro guy I know used to use it because his grows were crap because he didn’t have the time he was responsible for every body I know using it, now he’s changed his mind lol took him ages to figure :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom