Police chased a man through my yard hell ms answer my question

• Thread starter PUN1424EFS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PUN1424EFS

PUN1424EFS

I wasnt home a couple weeks ago and guy got pulled over i( fro(t of my house, H e then jump my fence and ran to my back yard. Long story short they found him next door but while looking for him the police let there selves in my back door into my indoor grow no one was home tbey took my crop. My question is my wire was done by me not up to code so the. power. Company came out and took my power box i have to get acity inspector to come to inspect my house iwas just wondering are they gonna go through. My whole house and what are they looking for

PUN1424EFS

PUN1424EFS

My bet is that they will go through the entire house and make you get things up to code.

They'll probably give you a few tickets ($ fines) for spelling and grammar errors as well. ;)

Good luck and play safe.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Id say yeah they will go through the whole house so do what is needed to protect yourself.

PUN1424EFS

PUN1424EFS

So best bet is to get all electrical up to code. I got some plants outdoor i got my script but do you think they will look back there i got dogs back there but they said they banned outdoor in sacramento city limits

way2green

way2green

Dude. You r so fucking lucky not to live down South! I love the South but you would be in the crowbar hotel. Move to a better hood!!""

PUN1424EFS

PUN1424EFS

Ya the police left me a patch of 18 i had in the backside of my yard i had a fenced off area with about 35 girls and they killed them all and took about 90 clones i had in cups and my 72 i had budding indoor they took my dogs and left my house wide open when i came home. the next morning

way2green

way2green

Fucking cops! Bro, I don't want to get into the shit those clowns have done to me and my friends! They resent your freedoms and liberties. I once had an idiot cop ask me if you had to smoke weed to understand Phish or Panic? Of course he was handcuffing me at the time. Nothing else to say

Intense

Intense

Wtf, they just let themselves in your backdoor? They must have suspected something. Is it obvious from the outside that you have a grow op going?

way2green

way2green

It still sounds like they entered without a warrant. They don't have a case just an evil attitude towards cannabis.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

If you had the numbers covered then sue the ish outta the dept.

way2green

way2green

Dude, a lawyer will not bring your dog back but I think u might have a case if your dogs were inside and they put them down.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Yeah thats not really the way cops operate so somethings fishy,if they thought the dude holed up in your house they would have secured the area and called in a team to deal with that,for all they knew he could of had you hostage in there.You sure your buddies or neighbors didnt take advantage because you were gone?Nothing in your story adds up,sorry.

PUN1424EFS

PUN1424EFS

If you had the numbers covered then sue the ish outta the dept.
Yeah thats not really the way cops operate so somethings fishy,if they thought the dude holed up in your house they would have secured the area and called in a team to deal with that,for all they knew he could of had you hostage in there.You sure your buddies or neighbors didnt take advantage because you were gone?Nothing in your story adds up,sorry.
All right im not putting in all the details. This aint there first stunt its there third time ripping my door open. First time in 09 they ripped our front door open lookin for previous tenant when my mom told em i was on probation but wasnt living here. Second time they went to my home on a probation search walk in my room said i didnt live there and raided the grow house found me there didnt take no meds but charged me with not changing my address when i didnt even live there. This time a guy i knew got pulled over by my house he jumped my fence the dogs didn't chase him but went after the cops so they said the dogs knew him so he lived here they found himin my neighbors garage he was charged with everything in the house. I leave my backdoor. Open so the dogs can goout back. So when the cops set there perimeter they let there selves in my backyard then my house. Found him in the garge next door and charged him. With my grow all my bullshit buds about 5lbs manufacturing wax and some drugs they found on him and my gun which i cannot own that hAd a extended magazine's but was empty i got lucky i wasnt home

william76

william76

Fuckin hell,sounds like they want you bad,this criminal they were chaseing. Sounds like an excuse to get into your yard\house. To get you,prob a policeman pretending to be a crim to get access to your house and you,maybe I'm just para,hope it works out for you,76

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
So best bet is to get all electrical up to code. I got some plants outdoor i got my script but do you think they will look back there i got dogs back there but they said they banned outdoor in sacramento city limits
You're in Sact'o? Get your shit cleaned up, period. Sounds like you're in south Sac or Natomas area.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Shoot the moon! I repeat shoot the moon!

Where's the freak with the basketball.

Top Bottom