Police seize $500 million worth of cannabis

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
A RAID on a south-west Queensland property which police had first thought had netted than $40 million worth of cannabis is in fact worth up to $500 million with police still uncovering more.

Police have found an extra 16,000 growing plants on top of the 4000 plants they found yesterday.

Today they also uncovered up to eight tonnes of dried plant.

"That undoubtedly makes this seizure far and away the largest seizure of cannabis ever in this state and would rank it among the most significant nationally,'' Detective Chief Superintendent Ross Barnett said today.

Supt Barnett said the raid at a 4000 acre property, named Kinvarra, at Waroo, near Inglewood yesterday, followed a tip-off from a member of the public but officers were surprised by the size of the crop.

He said police would continue investigations on the property for several days and would destroy the cannabis.

"With this unprecedented scale of product that we've uncovered, simply managing the evidence collection, distribution and destruction of that has been a significant task and it's still ongoing,'' he said.

A 54-year-old man and his 28-year-old son, who lived at the property, have been charged with producing and possessing a dangerous drug, unlawful possession of a handgun, possessing property suspected of being the proceeds of a crime and possessing property suspected to have been used in connection with the commission of a drug offence.

They were remanded in custody to appear in the Warwick Magistrates Court on August 27.

Police are still searching for up to six people believed involved in the production of the crop.

Investigations are also continuing into business arrangements surrounding the crop.

"The other major focus of our investigation is establishing what the market was going to be, what the distribution network was going to be, who was going to get this, how was it going to be moved, who was going to get the profit from it?'' Supt Barnett said.

Link: http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2008/07/03/13247_gold-coast-top-story.html

Untitled 3
D

DubSpinna

Pricks! 500 mill?!?!?!?!?! and STILL counting......lol, JOKE!

As iff the weed name itself wsnt bad enough, now they haul over 500 million in moneys worth?!?!

Fuck em all, all they wanna do is TRY, TRY n show us if "we" do this typa shit (NOT TO STATE THE UPRIGHT OBVIOUS)( but its ALWAYS a scheme that works in their Favour, to Allow People like "US" to witness all this SHITE (may i add) So "we" the Grower, of FEW and Far between the 16,000 plant RANKING,lol. TRyting to make us always wonder, when n where they come for "US" Next!!! FUCK THEM (They an through Me away for a single plant or Two, and il fuckin laugh, to be completely truthfull! (NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!!!)

WE supposedly, ONLY need witness a HUGE/ MASSIVE haul like this to try and ensure that "OUR" standards are LOWERED, all because of a NATURAL GROWN plant,( That "They" dissagree with, just "THEM", not us or anyone else, but they dissagree it CAN be grown, but im sure NATURE shoved that right in their FAces, when they Saw all this good shit being grown. Just think....what ya think they were all thinkin when they initially Saw this Seizure??? I wonder! lmao) that came from the fuckin same planet we all came from, and grew out WILDLY, (JUST AS THE FELLOW HUMAN BEING did too!!!) Now "WHO" keeps saying this Plant is BAD?!?!?!? (WANGAAAA!!!) lol

Bit of a Dissgrace, i mean, what a fuckin pure waste of a Good Farmers Time/Energy and Tallent along with all the stress n heat n Skills Put into doing all this, is completely WASTED, and will most likey be a Waste of their WHOLE YEARS work and MONEY/WAGES!!! (Thus all because they NEED to keep the UPRIGHT on the downfall of MJ throughout the fuckin planet! what a Buncha fuckin Wasters!)

BASTARDS!

GROW-ON Thcfarmers.........

Dub-S..........:mellow::p:rolleyes:

P

ProGroWannabe

Just power abused once again for their own monetary gain. Sad.

O

Odp

poor fellas

I'm drooling on my keyboard at the thought of a 4k acre parcel of land.... One year is all one would need.... (sigh)

F

flava

poor bastdards, they have been busting people left right and centre........FUCK THE POLICE......QLD AND NSW......FUCK YOU!!!!

P

PurpMann

damn, jus damn is all i can say. All them plants and they couldnt save me one, lol

S

Stargazer

That much of any plant shouldn't be worth $500 million. Jeezus...

I

Inuit

Sucks they got popped. I wish I could just walk through that field once. Good lord, at least once in my life please!

A

Latest posts

Top Bottom