• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Last encounters with leo went fine, got pulled over for speeding, had smoked earlier, had in possesion small amount, ticket issued, was speeding, knew it, no hassle. Yesterday ran out of gas at intersection cop pushed me to saftey, thanked him, again just had puffed had small amount no hassles.
One time we were really roughed up by Pinkerton Security gaurds at Denver Pavlions underground parking garage. We had been to a show at the Paramount and had been drinking a few before and after show. A gal who was with us pissed in the garage and a gaurd witnessed her standing next to puddle pulling up her pants.
He commanded us to get the fuck out of here shes under arrest. We told him we would hang here till cops came. 130 am not leaving a drunk girl alone with 2 goons in a deserted parking lot They instantly cuffed me and my other friend, hauled us into an office, they were totaly irate, screaming and yelling.
Just after they left the room my friend kicked the door shut, we were really scared for our lives.
They could not find the key to door and demanded we open it immeditaly. We told them we would open it when the cops came.
They were really pissed off now and went and got a fire ax and procedded to break the heavy door down. The beat it till the door buckled, this was a very heavy duty fire door, finaly got us out and told me I wish I had my gun, I would kill you you motherfucker.
Finaly 10 cops showed up and cuffs came off and my friend was charged by ticket for urinating in public, other friend, disturbing the peace, ticketed.
The disturbing charge was dropped cause Pinkerton did not show at trial.
We sued and won $15,ooo.00 18 months till settlement.
Funny now, hot so funny then...

K

kolah

Good story, CM and yes they can easily beat you and even kill you in a second and then cover their tracks as they so often do. Lawsuits are the only defense we have and sadly it's the taxpayers who pay the settlement, the cops go free and the shit continues. IMO, lawsuits do not deter cops from abusing their power but it's all we have, FOR NOW. Once more people start getting into abusive cop encounters the tides may change.

We just had a bunch of young kids having a harmless keg party on a remote BLM area. Three County Undersheriffs decided to sneak up on the kids and take pot shots at the keg from a distance before they went in and busted folks. Thank God no kids were hurt and all 3 pigs have been fired. This was in Park County. The action of these cops shows their mentality. They are dumb as rocks and dangerous individuals. Nothing but "Retarded Gangsters."

V

vierundzwanzig

thats a good story in that you won cm
but look at it in regards to trayvonn martin

as i stated earlier some people have all the luck whereas some others just got dumb luck
thats whats changing now the color lines are gone
a uniform with the proper logos and the sky is the limit

nugatronica

nugatronica

Its crazy cause soon enough people wont leave there homes hiding away from checkpoints and drones the us is going to shit

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

kolah....that is silly shit...

"Encounters with pigs should be comments such as this. "Officer, I have nothing to say at this time and choose to exercise my 5th amendment right to remain silent and I would like a phone call to my attorney if you choose to arrest me." I would follow this by saying, "If you are putting me under arrest I would like to know on what specific charges, sir." If you are not putting me under arrest am I free to go?" Stick to those comments and say nothing else. I plan to install a small video camera in my vehicle as my defense weapon. As soon as you encounter the cops use your cellphone to call a friend to let them know you are being pulled over or encountered (if it's not in a driving situation). Tell your friend what type of cops it is (what city, county sheriff , etc) because if you get arrested it is sometimes hard for your friends to figure out where precinct or jail they they took you to, especially if they deny you a phone call, as they did to me. I will not enter into a conversation with the pigs and won't answer questions like, where have you been, where are you going, do you know the speed limit here, were you drinking, are you a MMJ patient, etc.".........

plain stupid if you ask me........
no wonder they arrest you......
you ask for it.

I however entertain a conversation, be polite as possible, show them respect, and appease their wishes, as I am not trying to go to jail.

Was pulled over in Westminster with an expired card going 25 over. My car reeked as I had just left a friends house and was puffing and holding over 2 zips of og. He asked if I was a mmj patient, due to the smell, and as politely as possible, I explained yes I was and that I had some medication on me. He asked when the last time I medicated was. I told him yesterday morning.

He looked at my card and said....you do know this is over a month expired.....whoops. no officer, I had no idea. etc.....officer came back, gave me back my card, gave me a ticket, and said you need to get that renewed as soon as possible, I thanked him for his leniency, and was on my merry way.

now this time he didn't want to search but any other time they do, I explain that I am just do not see any reason for them to need to and if they want I can show them my medication(usually have a little container full in the drivers pocket that is good enough)

sky high

sky high

It makes ya wonder of folks have >actually< had any real-life encounters with LEO (beyond Adam-12 and CHIPS reruns, that is) when ya read some of the "Well...I TOLD THEM STOOPID FUCKERS HOW IT IS" kinda takes...huh? Everytime I've been in a situation where a guy tried to run the show/tell po-po what to do I've seen them eating rocks..face first...and gettin cuffed.

gotaa watch those expiration dates now....the State once sent out reminder letters...but I guess that has gotten to be too much of a hassle/expense now that so many folks got their cards

be safe all.....and respectful! LOL

s h

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I recently went out to Big Bend which for those of you who dont know thats a national park on the Texas/Mexico border, and HOLY FUCK!!!!! We had to stop 4 times at checkpoints.......I literally threw my pipe and weed out the window after the second stop. I saw tanks, helicopters and LOTS of people in camo.......very unsettling.

nugatronica

nugatronica

Wow that is insane man! This was all just for the border?
I recently went out to Big Bend which for those of you who dont know thats a national park on the Texas/Mexico border, and HOLY FUCK!!!!! We had to stop 4 times at checkpoints.......I literally threw my pipe and weed out the window after the second stop. I saw tanks, helicopters and LOTS of people in camo.......very unsettling.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

yep they found a grave of 350+ bodys on the US side.....worst part I never even saw a mention in the news.

V

vierundzwanzig

in my area of the globe there was a tanker filled with talc that overturned near a creek. the contents were cleared from the hazmat area by city workers wearing no protective gear.
talc is the base element of talcum/baby powder and a known cause of cancer. thats just sick aint it?

dwb those were probably drug war victims especially if they were headless.

K

kolah

Some people would rather not comply than lick boots. It's a choice. No right or wrong, just a personal choice. If a person wants to answer every question a cop asks them and jump as high as they are ordered to do so, that's their choice. The same goes for the person who chooses not to speak or comply in certain circumstances in what they believe are unreasonable requests. As Gandhi said "Action expresses priorities.” When it comes to freedom and liberty, I personally have different priorities than most others. Therefore I act upon my priorities.

If an individual chooses to avoid engaging in a conversation with a person on the street the same could apply for someone who chooses to avoid conversing with some stranger wearing black, donning a shiny badge and holstering a large firearm. Gandhi's decisions to not comply to authoritative figures was not about him being cocky or trying to tell the cops "how it is." Gandhi sought to practice non-violence and truth in all situations, and advocated that others do the same. If a person makes a decision to resist something that is being forced upon them that does not make that person cocky, arrogant nor does it imply that they are trying to "run the show" so to speak. It means nothing more than showing authoritative figures that they do not want to play the game or get sucked into the wrongdoings of others which is almost always an invasion of an individuals sovereign rights.

Not everyone who resists authority is purposely being cocky, trying to be cool or just doing "silly shit.". Many people who do so are just standing their ground and holding onto their convictions. And for some of us, the most powerful convictions are based around individual liberties and sovereignty. Personally, I do not think Gandhi did anything silly. And the cool thing is that he made huge changes with his peaceful, civil disobedience approaches.

• “A ‘No’ uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a ‘Yes’ merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble." Gandhi

K

kolah

Often compliance silences ones personal fears. Do what you are told..OR ELSE!! All people base their choices in order to achieve two things and two things only: To get Pleasure and avoid Pain. For most folks this applies to each and every decision they make. Again, my actions express my priorities and I don't follow the norm.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Wow it was temporary? They have these full time in my state coming up from the border.

sky high

sky high

Temporary stuff, Chris...and a fairly long-standing practice in CO....and other States as well

http://www.ghsa.org/html/stateinfo/laws/checkpoint_laws.html

the legality of the practice (upheld by the Supreme Court but left up to States to decide from my understanding of it all)

and ya know they will be out en masse' over the 4th of July........

be smart. Be safe. Stay home on the couch if yer toast. Everyone else have rights as well.

s h

fractal

fractal

What does
thats a good story in that you won cm
but look at it in regards to trayvonn martin

as i stated earlier some people have all the luck whereas some others just got dumb luck
thats whats changing now the color lines are gone
a uniform with the proper logos and the sky is the limit

What does trayvon martin have to do with anything? In his case he was assaulting a guy and beating his head against the concrete with intent to maim or kill. That scumbag deserved one in the chest, and another in the head if the first one hadn't done the job. Was your point "don't assault people and smash their heads into the ground like you are trying to kill them?"

V

vierundzwanzig

@ fractal
a teenage scumbag with skittles and a soda has to be related to mcgyver in order to beat an armed adult with an attitude.

zimmermans body language tells me he will plead guilty to the first offer.
if you watch this unfold you will see what i have seen ALREADY. As to unfolding I watched one vid where zimm was reenacting the murder. As he is standing there he motions to pull his weapon straight up from the holster but at some point the truth is spoken when he lies and says they struggled for the gun.

Also zimm has a linebacker of a girlfriend so as they watch the young kids in the neighborhood they get more and more frustrated.
Maybe just maybe zimm or his linebacker girl wanted to use young trayvon as a stud. who knows this could be our emmit teal who whistled (maybe more) at a white women and was hanged to death.

either way those that supported zimm will only feed the machine with their burning souls
no different than the grandma on the bus getting a million dollars for listening to her grandchildren be abusive.
chickens coming home to roost

body language could be what helped cm win or even display his know ledge of the law.

I hope you are not fractal of fractal genetics because if you are I will look at you.

thats all it takes for me
send me ill will and I give you my truth

why don't they just leave me alone<---in my sick twisted mind all i do is WIN so yeah I'm dropping the mic and exiting stage left.

fractal

fractal

You must be a euro libtard yeah? 6'4" and 180 pounds of aggressiveness makes age irrelevant. That "kid" was a criminal with malicious intent, got the upper hand in the altercation and tried to get his gun away from him thereby qualifying to get shot according to USA self defense laws. And you want to defend him. Wonderful. You will "look at me" ummm ok but take a picture it will last longer.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I never try to be a tough Guy or smart with the cops. I say less as possible and be polite as I can.
I am a believer that if you give respect you get it back.
I have been pulled over for some BS and treated the cop with respect, he asked me if I gad weed on me, I did and knew he could smell it. I told him I do and its in the trunk.
To my surprise he said thank you for being honest and have a good evening.
This was before we had med cards in Oregon.
I will flex my rights if needed. Now if I get pulled over I whip out the card along with my DL and insurance/registration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom