Votes: 26 33.3%
  • Oil

Votes: 27 34.6%

• Total voters
R

ReelBusy1

It's a poll: Hash vs. Keif vs. Oil

1. Vote
2. Which do you prefer to smoke and why?

:bong-hits:

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I prefer Kief coz its much cleaner in taste and has a gr8 floral taste compared to oils/ice o laters and the best thing is that is naturaly shaken of the bud unlike the crazy butane oils.

M

mr. haze420

jah,i got some haze kief for your next visit if you can handle it lol :cool0010:

O

ojd

its a hard 1
its betweenn oil and kief
but i choose oil as every oil ive made is very tasty and very potent
with kief you can have some amazing kieff but you get alot of bland tasting
you need the perfect strain and screen size for kief
oil is all 1 grade always potent and tasty

il take some of that kief mr haze

K

kansasgrown

I always have favored oil over anything else...much easier to regulate in my system....not that I ever do....but I'd never turn down some good hash or kief....especially some Haze kief.......Mr. Haze!

G

Gorrillagrower

WOW tough question. They all have special qualities but I am gonna have to go with the kief myself. I have a strain (pineappletrainwreck) which is a Jamaican (pineapple pheno) crossed to the Arcata Trainwreck that has a taste to die for and it comes through in the kief very well. And the quality is right there. Mmmmmmm gotta run its calln for me right now.

www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f7/gorrillas-2009-outdoor-project-8394/

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

jah,i got some haze kief for your next visit if you can handle it lol :cool0010:

MrHaze you really messed me up that day bro:icon_dizzy:

I had to leave GH united coz of you Mrhaze lol, i was about to have a whitey. My heart was racing and i was starting swet and feel really faint and i only had a tiny hit of the stuff lol...I dont know how you and ojd carried on without calling an ambulance lol

you guys are hardcore

call me Drpressure from now on lmao:sad0071:

T

thc4sim

LOL!! Dr Hoover!

i gotta go with the oil if i want knocking out!!,
but kief for flavour!! shit i love hash too!!!

im not picking any they all have a time and a place!!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Oil because it is hands down the strongest for of THC delivery out there..

I am an oil snob, I pretty much wom't take a hit anymore that doesn't have a glob of that gooey goodness on it..

25u bubble doesn't suck either...lol

Tex

J

Jalisco Kid

Dry sift for the rounded flavor,I make jelly hash for travel. JK

B

boxmunch9

I love keif over bubble, taste like flowers, but i just made some oil out of some wettrim bubblehash that got a little moldy( cloudy dome hash) . and its the strongest stuff i have ever touched. I've made about 10 og smokers tweek the fuck out. I've been smoking for 14yrs and one tiny needle dipped in it and its like a scary movie playing in your mind. everyone should try making some oil out of bubble to have around incase you need to see trails, its oil on roids

D

DigDug

I prefer the bubble hash.... but am really lazy and mostly smoke what churns out my Okief tumbler lol

diyJunkie

diyJunkie

You guys just haven't consumed good oil the most efficient way ;)

Oil is hands down the most effective and efficient way to stay high - I am smoking oil about 95% of the time here and couldn't be happier about it.
The taste of a good oil is one of the most delicious flavors I've come across :)

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

oil got my vote.
but i'd need to have a gram of each from the same strain to do some proper testing.
:passingjoint:

T

thc4sim

You guys just haven't consumed good oil the most efficient way ;)

We aint saying that oil is not the strongest, without a doubt oil is the strongest!!!
give us your oil toking tips!! :yes

its just a poll of which you prefer to smoke, not just a strength thing..

i find smoking oil on top of bud it is not tasty at all, but very potent..
but vaping oil in illi concentrate bowl with glass wand you get the full flavour with no harshness whatsoever.. with a great hit..

still love a pipe full of tasty drysift too!!!

all 3 are winners! :anim_19: lol

K

Karma Genetics

Kief are the seed jackets, people seem to name dry screen kief. Its the marocan name for the seen jackets that get smoked with raw tabaco in a sibsi pipe.

I love the dry-screen as its got all the real taste.

A

abirdintheair

i rank them...
1. bubble hash
2. kief
3. bho

for taste and flavor bubble hash kills it, followed by kief and the bho imo. if bho was more temperature stable it would rate higher with me for its potency, but the flavor just isnt the same as the other two.

diyJunkie

diyJunkie

We aint saying that oil is not the strongest, without a doubt oil is the strongest!!!
give us your oil toking tips!! :yes

its just a poll of which you prefer to smoke, not just a strength thing..

Well I still prefer to consume oil, I love the taste of a good oil when it is being vaped. I think vaped oil tastes like weed smells :)

I consume 95% of my oil by vaping off a hot titanium pad [similar to hot knives] that is attached to a small glass bubbler, and the other 5% using a oil dome similar to the abyss setup.

Latest posts

Top Bottom