Pollen applicators

• Thread starter ahemait
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ahemait

ahemait

What do you folks use to apply your pollen?

I'm in the midst of a full fledged feminized seed run and am finding that applying the pollen is terribly tedious and time consuming, and well, I'm kind of lazy.

I've used a tiny paintbrush, but I feel like washing it after each strain is a time sink and fuck knows if I'm getting it entirely clean or not, buying a new brush for every strain seems costly.

I thought about q tips but I feel like a great deal of pollen would end up stuck up in the qtip and wasted. It's not that i have a deficiency in terms of pollen quantity but as i said I'm lazy and feel the need to use as much as humanly possible because, well, fuck collecting that shit. It's a pain in the tits.

Any other thing to use? Suggestions?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

What do you folks use to apply your pollen?

I'm in the midst of a full fledged feminized seed run and am finding that applying the pollen is terribly tedious and time consuming, and well, I'm kind of lazy.

I've used a tiny paintbrush, but I feel like washing it after each strain is a time sink and fuck knows if I'm getting it entirely clean or not, buying a new brush for every strain seems costly.

I thought about q tips but I feel like a great deal of pollen would end up stuck up in the qtip and wasted. It's not that i have a deficiency in terms of pollen quantity but as i said I'm lazy and feel the need to use as much as humanly possible because, well, fuck collecting that shit. It's a pain in the tits.

Any other thing to use? Suggestions?
your hand threw a bottom hole of tent,shake the studs nuts off and done,im lazy too hahahah

ahemait

ahemait

your hand threw a bottom hole of tent,shake the studs nuts off and done,im lazy too hahahah
lol sup dude

I'm not too sure how viable that would really be, plus I don't want to pollinate the entire plant. I'm aiming for the lower half of one and a few branches of another. I've had the odd male flowers before on fully mature ladies but it's only ever hit the flower directly below it, even with decent air currents in the tent. I dunno. I wish there were freelance bees a guy could pay a few bucks to and have them smart bomb a few flower clusters and move on.

...thought i wonder if I took the half reversed plant( I call her the she-he) and bagged it, then got a tiny fan and....no, that would be too much like work too. adslkfgjhasdlkfjghsdlkjfg

Top Bottom