Pollen sacks on auto flower?

• Thread starter TerpiestToker420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

So I have this auto that grew like it should but its past the point of chopping and grew fast and somewhat dense although the trichomes are taking forever to cloud up no matter how much cold water i use, after drying and trimming I noticed almost brownish grey like swollen calyxes and also the bud created a dust when broke apart, which I intitally thought was pm 😥😥 but looked at the buds close up under 60x and there was no sign of pm or any mold for the matter just clusters of trichs so im wondering if that dust was just trichomes breaking off when I broke it apart I hope or is it herm and do i gotta worry about my other ladies in the room being knocked up from the pollen?

Pollen sacks on auto flower
TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

So I have this auto that grew like it should but its past the point of chopping and grew fast and somewhat dense although the trichomes are taking forever to cloud up no matter how much cold water i use, after drying and trimming I noticed almost brownish grey like swollen calyxes and also the bud created a dust when broke apart, which I intitally thought was pm 😥😥 but looked at the buds close up under 60x and there was no sign of pm or any mold for the matter just clusters of trichs so im wondering if that dust was just trichomes breaking off when I broke it apart I hope or is it herm and do i gotta worry about my other ladies in the room being knocked up from the pollen?

Latest posts

Top Bottom