PollenMaster P1500

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Has anyone on here ever used the new PollenMaster 1500 ?, I guess they are updated from the Old Pollinators that were made in Europe .Looking @ buying the 1500 from trim scene I have never used one, always used water bags up to this point but I'm just sooo tired of running pounds off trim threw the water, + the hundeds of pounds of back Breaking Bags of ICE + buying all that Ice. is there more hash when doing dry vs water? thanks for any help as always ;)

G

Gnostic

wish someone would speak up looking for something nice myself.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Why not use dry ice ?saved me so many hours

That was my thought. I've yet to get full melt from dry ice (or from dry sift), but I know it can be done with both. Dry Ice is SO MUCH easier then ice water, that's for sure!

outwest

B

Burned Haze

I killd
That was my thought. I've yet to get full melt from dry ice (or from dry sift), but I know it can be done with both. Dry Ice is SO MUCH easier then ice water, that's for sure!

outwest
I killed myself doing reg ice . Big thing thou was I destroyed my bags since u shake it with one bag (110-160) at a time, my sprung bags outside coating came off so I had to desk in it.lol

Dry ice is amazing, wear good gloves and socks cause that stuff is ultra cold . I put a fan by the door. Ad cover my cooler with a ick blanket since I don't want to waste any of my dry ice

Top Bottom