Popped 2 Sour Bubble

• Thread starter Samwell
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
Was in the right place at the right time and was able to purchase a pack of SBs from our favorite Bushy Grower. Popped 2 seeds at the beginning of the month and they germinated perfectly and are already sturdy little buggers. Can't grow very much at the same time (nor do I need to) so we'll see what these do. Tried to pick a male and a female using this method (see photo) , curious to see if it works.

Seedsexid

here they are

Sbseedlings

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Was in the right place at the right time and was able to purchase a pack of SBs from our favorite Bushy Grower. Popped 2 seeds at the beginning of the month and they germinated perfectly and are already sturdy little buggers. Can't grow very much at the same time (nor do I need to) so we'll see what these do. Tried to pick a male and a female using this method (see photo) , curious to see if it works.

View attachment 507859

here they are

View attachment 507860
Those little ones look happy!
I hope you have a great grow and find a keeper!. Don't overlook the one that may not grow fast, imo the shorter ones are pure fire. But do ignore that seed chart, imo, and in the opinion of many it's a joke. There are even a few threads about it around the web.....
Sour Bubble is my favorite strain. I'm nearing the end of flower on my second time hunting SB phenos, and hopefully have a good one. I did use a SB male also to make some seeds. Best of luck.
Peace

WORF

WORF

I hope you have a great grow and find a keeper!. Don't overlook the one that may not grow fast, imo the shorter ones are pure fire. But do ignore that seed chart, imo, and in the opinion of many it's a joke. There are even a few threads about it around the web.....
Sour Bubble is my favorite strain. I'm nearing the end of flower on my second time hunting SB phenos, and hopefully have a good one. I did use a SB male also to make some seeds. Best of luck.
Peace

no offense @ShroomKing but have you tested this method? it is not bunk you have to take the canna board botanist with a grain of salt
if you have fems check them and see ... its no fair to the op or other future farmers to be derailed by hearsay ;)

H

happy b

I hope you have a great grow and find a keeper!. Don't overlook the one that may not grow fast, imo the shorter ones are pure fire. But do ignore that seed chart, imo, and in the opinion of many it's a joke.

Thanks for saving me the trouble shroomy.wouldnt it save a whole load of hastle if you could select females from theyr seeds.
enviromental conditions govern male/female ratios in cannabis @ samwell and anyone else who tells you anything different is just clueless beyond belief.you may indeed get 2 females but it will be down to you as to get the enviromental factors inplace that increase your overall female ratio.good luck man.

H

happy b

no offense @ShroomKing but have you tested this method? it is not bunk you have to take the canna board botanist with a grain of salt
if you have fems check them and see ... its no fair to the op or other future farmers to be derailed by hearsay ;)
Are you serious?please samwell DONT listen to this guy!i dont want to offend anyone but its absolut nonsense and this kind of nonesense isnt what is needed.
you ask shroomking if he tried this method,have you?i already know your goin to say "yes i have and it works!"
And if it did you are the only person who can TRUELY do it.

H

happy b

Your the one peddling heresay.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Yes I've tested it.And even better. If you have a pack of feminized seeds you can see that some will not have perfect circle.

H

happy b

Yes I've tested it.And even better. If you have a pack of feminized seeds you can see that some will not have perfect circle.
The circle he speaks of is the "ambilical cord" type thing.its were the seed is actually connected to the plant and is wer its fed through until ripe then they unnattach from the plant.all seeds have this although it may look different from seed to seed.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Let's get back on subject and not give in to beastial urges to attack those that don't agree with us.

I think if we all shared a joint of Sour Bubble we would find common ground and not resort to slander.

Here is my Sour Bubble #3 at about 50 days.
20150511 120947 1

I mistakenly did not clone her and I'm making a pathetic attempt now to clone a bud to keep the cut.

waayne

waayne

@WORF You need to calm down and treat all members here with respect
I deleted your post telling another member to fuck off

Your next post like that will get you banned permanently.....

I suggest y'all get this thread back on topic........

Last edited:
Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
Here they are again for y'all now transplanted. A few days of over 100º temp and they suffered a little but seem to be fine, got hot in their little cups. Looks like a little snail left it's trail on one of them. No problem for these sturdy plantlets.

SBtransplanted

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Looking good buddy.
Think proactive about pest control. Those are most likely NOT snail trails. It's leafminer damage and they can kill your plants.
Download

Top Bottom