Possible Cal/mag Deficiency

• Thread starter Poison.Ivy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Poison.Ivy

Hi farmers.I'm growing in coco and one of my plants is going superb but the other has some deficiency.. I think its a cal/mag.I got some cal/mag from the store and sprayed them and watered them with it waiting for the results

Possible calmag deficiency
Possible calmag deficiency 2
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
What strain?
Any feed?
Light type?
Age?
And environment factors
But does look like she needs some Mg.
Coco you need to treat like hydro.
But at seedling stage be careful adding too much as it may burn

P

Poison.Ivy

The good one is Northern Light and the other one is Purple kush both autos.They are under 600w LED which in the website says its equivelent to 250w hps/mh at 24 inches.They are 11 days at age giving them 2 ml /l Canna coco a & b + enzynym and started giving them 2/ml/l cal mag from today

P

Poison.Ivy

@Enforcer so i got the bricks and used 4 litres of water on each then i did a flush of the coco and i planted the seeds and water them with 1ml/l with coco a&b and after that im using the feed plan on cannas' website. They are in 3 gallon pots from start to finish the tent is 2x2x5.5 feet

Enforcer

Enforcer

@Enforcer so i got the bricks and used 4 litres of water on each then i did a flush of the coco and i planted the seeds and water them with 1ml/l with coco a&b and after that im using the feed plan on cannas' website. They are in 3 gallon pots from start to finish the tent is 2x2x5.5 feet
Ok. I would recommend you cut the feed chart strength in half and feed daily. When I did my auto, I also did a 3 gallon pot. When it was this size I only watered around the plant. About a 3” circle around the base. Maybe a pint of water or so. Not the entire pot. There are no roots there yet. At around week 2 from germ I started soaking the whole pot until I got run off. I still didn’t have root all throughout the pot yet. But the plants were better able to tolerate more moisture.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I agree with Nugg, it doesnt really need nutes yet, however coco should be charged with calmag before you use it. It has a ton of potassium in it that competes with uptake of Ca. One good charge early veg and another before you flip.

P

Poison.Ivy

So a little update i lowered the nutrients in half.I cut the damaged baby leaves and did a good watering with run off with the new feed.The purple kush auto is looking better no more yellow leaves.Its not droopy and sad like before and its looking upwards towards the light and the Northern light auto is going good as always

IMG 20190222 093057
IMG 20190222 092924
Satindy

Satindy

Hi farmers.I'm growing in coco and one of my plants is going superb but the other has some deficiency.. I think its a cal/mag.I got some cal/mag from the store and sprayed them and watered them with it waiting for the results

Can I ask what ratio you used for the Cal/Mag spray? And what's your best time of day to do that? TY :)

P

Poison.Ivy

Can I ask what ratio you used for the Cal/Mag spray? And what's your best time of day to do that? TY :)
On the bottle it said 2ml/l and you use it once and after 1 week it you have deficiency you use it again

Latest posts

Top Bottom