Possible heat or nutes issue?

• Thread starter Cy12341
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cy12341

Cy12341

Hello all, I planted 3 different strains 6 weeks ago. Three days ago I transfer the plants over to 3 gallon fabric pots from 1 gallon plastic containers. I did this because the pots were full of roots and the plants were looking a bit sick. Most have recovered since then but two remain looking a bit sickly. I tried cutting the leaves and giving them a spray.

I’m growing in a ocean forest / gardening soil mix. The last time I watered the plants was after the transfer. I used a compost tea mixture.

My thoughts are that the plants are suffering from being exposed to very high temperatures About a week ago. The temp in the grow room go to about 92 one day.

I’m wondering if there’s anything I should be doing to bring these plants back or would the best thing to do be wait. Also, I haven’t been able to pay close attention to ppm and ph due to a lack of tools.

Thanks in advance, appreciate any help.

Possible heat or nutes issue
Possible heat or nutes issue 2
Possible heat or nutes issue 3
Possible heat or nutes issue 4
Possible heat or nutes issue 5
Possible heat or nutes issue 6
Possible heat or nutes issue 7
Possible heat or nutes issue 8
OldManGrower

OldManGrower

I don’t think it’s your lights. You would not have wilting leaves but just burning at the tips and edges. I have a plant in the veg stage right now that is too close to my heater and too close to the light. It doesn’t look like yours. My opinion is too much nuts. Have you measured the ppm of the water in your trays? If it’s the same or more than your nutrient mixture going in. Then it’s too much nuts.

Cy12341

Cy12341

I don’t think it’s your lights. You would not have wilting leaves but just burning at the tips and edges. I have a plant in the veg stage right now that is too close to my heater and too close to the light. It doesn’t look like yours. My opinion is too much nuts. Have you measured the ppm of the water in your trays? If it’s the same or more than your nutrient mixture going in. Then it’s too much nuts.
Thanks. I plan to flush the plants tomorrow when the light turns back on and test the ppm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom