Possible natural light issue?

• Thread starter chaosinc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chaosinc

chaosinc

I have a veg going right now in a spare bedroom 2 kush 2 S.A.G.E. I'm using a Sun Sysem Tek Light 8 bulb T-5 on 18-6. During the day is my on time and I have also been opening the blinds to utilize natural light which I have never tried before, about a month ago I gave a family member a cut of the S.A.G.E. he flipped it and said it hermied on him so I wondering if my light combination has somehow stressed the S.A.G.E. out any thoughts?

orbad

orbad

I don't see how natural sunlight could cause a hermy but I dunno. Could it be some other stress hat was introduced?

was this grown from seed or clone? Where did the seed come from if seed.

C

cctt

SAGE is, as far as I've seen, quite stable. I've flowered it out in sunlight before with great results. I think the source of stress lies elsewhere.

B

Burned Haze

TH had a bad batch of seeds, how many runs have u ran this? I ran it without any issues but it wasn't in the timeframe that it was reported ethier. Always sucks finding s hermie!

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

I just through away a GDP mom and plants because it hermed on a friend. Another person I gave a cut to flowered his without even a nanner. Could be something he did. I threw away perfectly good plants.

TH had a bad batch of seeds, how many runs have u ran this? I ran it without any issues but it wasn't in the timeframe that it was reported ethier. Always sucks finding s hermie!

All my th seeds popped look great thank goodness. If i seed the bc seeds guys I will kickem in the balls none of them even popped and they were real dark.

chaosinc

chaosinc

I didn't really think it would turn it, but since I have never utilized natural light in veg I figured I would ask. I got this strain from my patient and he has bloomed her out with no problems so I got my fingers crossed but the cut that hermied came from this plant, so I'm a little worried. I'm gonna flip them in a few days on average how long could it be before I might know? I'm guessing a couple of weeks at least?

Top Bottom