Possible New LST technique? Shares yours

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey guys new indoor grower here and during the LST phase I trained a side branch upward towards the center to fill a gap since most branches are always trained outward. I tied it to another branch and topped it. Ended up with 4 colas that filled the middle perfectly. Is this something other growers do as well or is this something new? Pic below shows how the branch was trained but I since have removed the heavy duty garden tie. I want to experiment more with this technique. I did the same to my ghost train haze except I didn’t top it which gave me big colas on the outside and one big one up the center. Thoughts?
Possible new lst technique shares yours

freezeland2

freezeland2

I have never tried it, but others probably have. There has been posts of banzai looking plants on the forum so that is probably more in line with your LST.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Dude that’s amazing work. I’ve seen people able to tie the stems in knots, it’s amazing.
Thanks man I feel I’m on to something here I’m gonna keep using this method with the rest of my plants next run and see how it goes.
I have never tried it, but others probably have. There has been posts of banzai looking plants on the forum so that is probably more in line with your LST.
Ya I’ve looked into making a bonsai mother plant which is basically how to keep her small but nothing like this yet. Hope to come across some interesting techniques similar to this…

Top Bottom