Possible overfert or deficiency? Pictures

• Thread starter .MonsterRobot.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

.MonsterRobot.

My plants were just flipped into flowering about a week ago and they are starting to show some strange leaf discoloring or something...

I am feeding according to the feeding chart that I got from the hydro store and I am using Humboldt Oneness and Ginormous with some CalMag and Hygrozyme...
I am using the Ebb and Gro system with Hydroton for my media.... My flowering room is around 87 degrees F and I am running co2 @ 1500ppm....

Anyone know what this could be?

Flowerwk2 015jpg
Flowerwk2 016jpg
Flowerwk2 018jpg
Flowerwk2 021jpg
G

GroHi

Flushing might be a good idea, depending on how long its last been, but would think your pH to be more out of whack w the issue of build-up in the medium... the run-off would usually be lower, I would think... not in the rocks.

Was going to comment on your temps as they are very high, even w co2. Would shoot for 80F, maybe 82F, if the plants deal. The edges of the leaves raising indicates that they can't transpire enough, which is associated w the high heat.

Also, w the heat goes up, the plants drink more water & use less nutes (in concentration). So, w my temps go up, I water more frequently w a lower nute solution. Make sense? The solution may be a little salty for them w the higher heat, contributing even more to the issue of not being able to transpire enough.

Peace brotha.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Could be the beginning of P build up. I NEVER follow those charts. I always back it off a bot. Each plant /strain is different in how efficiently it utilizes nutes so be carful.

M

.MonsterRobot.

thanks for the input... My friend looked at them and recommended the same thing and said not to follow the charts and to use somewhere around half strength nutes.... Things are looking better now

stickyicky

stickyicky

Flushing might be a good idea, depending on how long its last been, but would think your pH to be more out of whack w the issue of build-up in the medium... the run-off would usually be lower, I would think... not in the rocks.

Was going to comment on your temps as they are very high, even w co2. Would shoot for 80F, maybe 82F, if the plants deal. The edges of the leaves raising indicates that they can't transpire enough, which is associated w the high heat.

Also, w the heat goes up, the plants drink more water & use less nutes (in concentration). So, w my temps go up, I water more frequently w a lower nute solution. Make sense? The solution may be a little salty for them w the higher heat, contributing even more to the issue of not being able to transpire enough.

Peace brotha.

Great advise bro. I'm gonna stick that in my bag of tricks.

This is exactly why I like this site. SMART, insightful, knowledgeable and humble. Fresh air baby! I love it. Keep it up FARMERS.

S

shift00420

This is definitely the best grow site, big props for this place:friday:

N

neph19d

good post i had the same question. so its not the co2 its the nutrients huh...too much burns...cool

Latest posts

Top Bottom